PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

5 minutes ago, Abdulah said:

Might be a noob question, this links says if I buy ps plus subsciptions, I will have many games free to download like Bloodborne, Days Gone, Detroit: Become Human etc.  I thought we only get free monthly games from ps plus ?

That is called the ps plus collection, can only be unlocked from a ps5.

3 hours ago, Abdulah said:

Someone with PS5 can help you unlock it and then you can play all of them for free on your PS4 but i doubt anyone would take the risk now that sony is handing out perma bans to PS5 owner who are doing that and temp 2 month bans for PS4 users who are getting it done.

2 hours ago, ZooZoo said:
Someone with PS5 can help you unlock it and then you can play all of them for free on your PS4 but i doubt anyone would take the risk now that sony is handing out perma bans to PS5 owner who are doing that and temp 2 month bans for PS4 users who are getting it done.

.images - 2020-12-13T084742.430.jpg

Edited by radicaldude
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, AnK said:

What about the assets quality & overall crowd density 

Any improvements there?!?

I played few hours today morning and the patch has definitely done something. The most annoying bug I had was, when I draw the weapon, V just holds an invisible gun and shoots from it :lol: but that's resolved now. Also image quality is showing some improvements especially at night. Interiors of vehicles are better, NPCs merging with objects have reduced.

There are still a lot of bugs but it's definitely better now.

13 minutes ago, DarthVader said:

he mentioned something like being low on space so had to run it via an external drive. i am sure if the game runs on ps5 ssd it will be faster. iirc, comments on reddit point to 6-7 sec load times 

Pretty stupid of him to even compare then.