PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

1 minute ago, radicaldude said:

Halo is going the Destiny way (as per reports) 

Destiny is actually spiritual successor to Halo 

M$ didn’t allow Bungie the freedom so they left 

& now they are making 343i mimic Destiny 

the irony lol 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

My point is switch is meant for a very specific audience. It's not some mass appeal product that everyone drums it up to be. It's not really the jrpg powerhouse you're making it out to be. It has a handful of exclusives. You can get your jrpg fix just as easily on playstation. In fact, my favourite Japanese games - yakuza, persona, Nier aren't even available on Switch. 

Some people are like Nintendo won E3 and I didn't see one game to get hyped about except Botw 2 obviously. 

And that's the case for a lot of people here. 

It's a company that's stuck in the past. Still making the same games with better graphics instead of real innovation. Mario kart, smash, pokemon, animal crossing, Mario are fundamentally the same game design wise as their 20 Yr old counterparts just bigger and flashier. 

I'd say Nintendo relies far more on graphics than any other major publisher out there. 

Wtf :lol:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

My point is switch is meant for a very specific audience. It's not some mass appeal product that everyone drums it up to be. It's not really the jrpg powerhouse you're making it out to be. It has a handful of exclusives. You can get your jrpg fix just as easily on playstation. In fact, my favourite Japanese games - yakuza, persona, Nier aren't even available on Switch. 

Some people are like Nintendo won E3 and I didn't see one game to get hyped about except Botw 2 obviously. 

And that's the case for a lot of people here. 

It's a company that's stuck in the past. Still making the same games with better graphics instead of real innovation. Mario kart, smash, pokemon, animal crossing, Mario are fundamentally the same game design wise as their 20 Yr old counterparts just bigger and flashier. 

I'd say Nintendo relies far more on graphics than any other major publisher out there. 

Bruh, wut?

Its the only company that is doing innovative sh*t in its games.

Also, Yakuza sucks :bigyellowgrin:

Edited by playstationdude
Yakuza sucks

Yakuza 0 was the most overhyped game I played. Wish I had just youtube'd it because the story and cutscenes were all that were good. The gameplay was from two decades ago and graphics looked like PS360 cross-gen title, which it was.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Lol.  switch has so many great RPG's (AAA & indies) that in the current sale I was avoiding them completely because of my backlog and still ended up buying one (golf story) 

Plus Nintendo has so many ips they can resurrect from yesteryears. Just imagine they are competing with ps5 with a 4 years old hardware. 

Ohh ppsss lagta hai mirchi bhi lag gayi 

But anyway I was talking in general about his quote 

Not directed towards Nintendo or you 

I don’t even follow Nintendo,never have 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, AnK said:

Ohh ppsss lagta hai mirchi bhi lag gayi 

But anyway I was talking in general about his quote 

Not directed towards Nintendo or you 

I don’t even follow Nintendo,never have 

These statements mean nothing ,you aways do this.

Stop baiting all the time ,ignore and move on. 

5 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

These statements mean nothing ,you aways do this.

Stop baiting all the time ,ignore and move on. 

Actually I am pretty sure what I said was for someone like you

Coz I have known you for far too long 

& your biased behaviour towards games & developers 

It’s just uncanningly obvious,more so than anyone else I have ever known in gaming :lol: 

But anyway enough OT 

Edited by AnK
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

@mods please don’t ban anyone here or remove posts. It’s just too funny :rofl:

we need this :rofl:

Matlab 

Tum chaho toh log ban ho

tum na chaho toh naa ho ?!? :rofl: 

Dude like seriously this is the third or fourth time you are dictating the mods on why someone should or why shouldn’t be “banned” 

Maza aane laga hai kya ?!? :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, makdi_manav said:

Well, that's to be expected with present architecture. No need to be alarmist and delclare "RIP Gaming".

Some services are being marketed as a replacement for physical consoles. They are being overtly optimistic at this present moment is what the video is about