Jump to content
kmkaks

PlayStation and Xbox thread

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Lol you guys defending it that means you all will subscribe to it?, right? 

 

I mean Sony offering stellar lineup. So you all subscribing to it ?

Nobody can actually subscribe, since it hasnt even launched in India. :P

And yeah, don't think people are gonna subscribe. Only reason people are buying gamepass is because its super cheap (1 dollar, lol). I doubt anyone has paid the full 699/325 for it.

 

I still don't know what MS's endgame is with gamepass, but honestly I don't think any service will beat the value its offering, even for a full 699.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Playstationdude said:

Nobody can actually subscribe, since it hasnt even launched in India. :P

And yeah, don't think people are gonna subscribe. Only reason people are buying gamepass is because its super cheap (1 dollar, lol). I doubt anyone has paid the full 699/325 for it.

 

I still don't know what MS's endgame is with gamepass, but honestly I don't think any service will beat the value its offering, even for a full 699.

 

I am actually surprised with the pricing for XBox PC Game Pass. They have been adding games to their catalog very regularly. And the games are good quality stuff. Not the lame assed stuff EA decided to start adding to their Games Vault.

 

My major problem with XBox Gamepass for PC is I cant stream any of the games from the PC to my Nvidia Shield and play in my living room. And it doesn't look like MS is planning any such option in the near future unless you buy an Xbox. So Steam still remains my store of choice for purchase.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Playstationdude said:

Nobody can actually subscribe, since it hasnt even launched in India. :P

And yeah, don't think people are gonna subscribe. Only reason people are buying gamepass is because its super cheap (1 dollar, lol). I doubt anyone has paid the full 699/325 for it.

 

I still don't know what MS's endgame is with gamepass, but honestly I don't think any service will beat the value its offering, even for a full 699.

Lot of subscribed to GP even for regular price when Forza Horizon 4 was released day and date. 1$ offer was MS way to make people part of their ecosystem for next 2 years as by that time games from their studio will be ready for release  

 

PS now is absolute sh*t service as of now for most hardcore gamers as games are not day and date. They putting year old games there.

 

God of war already very cheap now. U can play and sell it in 2-3 days.It's not like it has mp or anything 

Edited by WhiteWolf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not at all sold on this streaming future bullshit. They probably pay the publishers on playtime which would mean that eventually all that would matter is some dumbf**k metric like "engagement" and "retention" rather than the player actually having fun. 

 

Also, this Gamepass is clearly a money loser and Microsoft is using that startup money burning formula for being competitive. Sony is smart in not taking up such money losing ventures. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

True dat. Look I don't have a problem with folks getting their kicks for next to nothing. Heck if the offerings make you smile more power to you. But don't for a minute try to tell me they aren't doing it to recover or retain mindshare. The current market leader doesn't need to follow unless it hurts their bottom line. Kindly remember this same company that's giving you so much for so little also was the menace that promoted the whole pay to play online bullshit that we all have to bend over and take up the backside now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, LaughingMan777 said:

 

I am actually surprised with the pricing for XBox PC Game Pass. They have been adding games to their catalog very regularly. And the games are good quality stuff. Not the lame assed stuff EA decided to start adding to their Games Vault.

 

My major problem with XBox Gamepass for PC is I cant stream any of the games from the PC to my Nvidia Shield and play in my living room. And it doesn't look like MS is planning any such option in the near future unless you buy an Xbox. So Steam still remains my store of choice for purchase.

You can actually, as MS is going to launch a streaming service called Xcloud.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Playstationdude said:

You can actually, as MS is going to launch a streaming service called Xcloud.

Nope. This is game streaming from the cloud. What I want is streaming from my PC to my Android TV. Like Steam Link and Nvidia Gamestream.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Walker said:

Kindly remember this same company that's giving you so much for so little also was the menace that promoted the whole pay to play online bullshit that we all have to bend over and take up the backside now. 

 

Forget that this f**king company still requires you to subscribe to their paid online services to even play f2p game's like Apex, fortnite etc. And their brain-dead zombies were lecturing sony on cross play. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

 

Forget that this f**king company still requires you to subscribe to their paid online services to even play f2p game's like Apex, fortnite etc. And their brain-dead zombies were lecturing sony on cross play. 

Cross play?? Hasn't everyone been talking about ps now and gamepass? Or did I miss something?

Edited by triggr happy ss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

Cross play?? Hasn't everyone been talking about ps now and gamepass? Or did I miss something?

You remember Some people here were saying that Sony will never do cross play coz why would they help Xbox inflate their Xbox live numbers.  And here we are Sony slapped on the face of all ponies and now openly adopting cross play. Lol

 

 

And Next is day and date launch of first party exclusives on PS Now which will also be available on PC. You can play God of war on PC atm if you have good internet. (God of war is multiplat now, not exclusive anymore huehue :P)

 

Day and date release is not happening now coz of which PS Now service is worthless for us hardcore gamers who buy all big exclusives at launch, but that doesn't mean Sony will never release exclusive day and date in future. Just like Sony adopted cross play, they will release PS exclusives on PC or console for 1$ day and date :lol:

 

 

I personally not a fan of this streaming future and hate it personally but all companies will adopt this model next gen. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pcgamesn.com/ps-now-pc%3famp

 

PS now Great deal for pc gamers 

 

 

@Joe Cool

 

Please update God of War OP. Add pc as platform too :P

Edited by WhiteWolf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Day and date release is not happening now coz of which PS Now service is worthless for us hardcore gamers who buy all big exclusives at launch, but that doesn't mean Sony will never release exclusive day and date in future. Just like Sony adopted cross play, they will release PS exclusives on PC or console for 1$ day and date :lol:

Yes and please feel free to let us know when that happens. Till that time there's still only one company that feels the need to do that, and that is the one that's so far behind they're literally trying to catch their own asses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Almost Xbox quality. :P 

 

 

 

1 week free trial, you can finish it. Not bad for small screen. 720p. 

Not bad at all. Ofcourse it's not the ideal way but it's better than buying whole console.  Azure sure working great for Sony.

 

Alpha hardcore pc gamer. He can enjoy ps4 exclusives now. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont understand, by making PS4 blockbuster exclusives like God of War and Uncharted 4 available on PC, isnt Sony killing their next-gen console, and the remaining active life-span of the PS4/

Most PS4 Gamers have the PS4 only because of the stellar exclusive games. Thats the sole factor for me at least. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

I dont understand, by making PS4 blockbuster exclusives like God of War and Uncharted 4 available on PC, isnt Sony killing their next-gen console, and the remaining active life-span of the PS4/

Most PS4 Gamers have the PS4 only because of the stellar exclusive games. Thats the sole factor for me at least. 

 

PS Now isn't new. PC players can play PlayStation exclusives for years now. It's just that you have to stream and the quality is terrible. 720p blurry mess. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...