Jump to content
kmkaks

PlayStation and Xbox thread

Recommended Posts

Not exactly the correct place to post I guess, but -

 

All those who were impressed by Bright Memory from the Xbox Series X games showcase - it's going on discount for INR 279 on Steam. Those who buy now, will also get Bright Memory:Infinite added for free, when it launches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/19/2020 at 11:04 AM, Heaven Angel said:

xrfBizF.png

 

-_-

XSX  looks like well balanced power full system overall..

 

And it also supports that new less gpu intensive DLSS RT tech created by Nvidia too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/19/2020 at 2:35 PM, Heaven Angel said:

xrfBizF.png

 

-_-

 

Is this sourced from a bot site? Because most of it is debunked as fake. Might as well add a column..

 

                               PS5        XSX

Overheats             Yes        No

 

EDIT: 9.2 effective TF, that straight up gives it away. The morons are still stuck on the Github leak :rofl: :rofl:  

  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If those are the actual differences, Sony has f**ked up big time. Unless its 50-100 bucks cheaper, or has a ridiculously good launch lineup, its pretty much gonna get rekt in sales. I dont think most people would mind missing out on a few exclusives at launch over that much power difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

If those are the actual differences, Sony has f**ked up big time. Unless its 50-100 bucks cheaper, or has a ridiculously good launch lineup, its pretty much gonna get rekt in sales. I dont think most people would mind missing out on a few exclusives at launch over that much power difference.

 

PS5 would still be way ahead in sales. Brand power is more important than specs. Has always been.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

 

Is this sourced from a bot site? Because most of it is debunked as fake. Might as well add a column..

 

                               PS5        XSX

Overheats             Yes        No

 

EDIT: 9.2 effective TF, that straight up gives it away. The morons are still stuck on the Github leak :rofl: :rofl:  

Why did u have to ruin it for the poor guy, CC? 

He was finally able to smile. 

Now you've sent him back to his hole. 

Not cool, man. 

This world would be a boring place without the bots. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Actually other than the effective 9.2 tf and 0.5 grays/s part, those specs dont seem too far fetched from what has officially been stated by Sony.

 

1. PS5 doing variable rate shading is already confirmed by developer

2. RT hardware being part of shader is true for both consoles. In short both have separate dedicated RT 'cores'.

3. DirectML is part of DirectX API. PS5 obviously doesn't use DirectX, so saying it doesn't use DirectML is like saying PS5 has 0 Gamepass games :lol: 

4. Mesh shaders are called primitive shaders as part of their own GE

5. They haven't announced their RT compute numbers, doesn't mean its 0 :doh:  How can anyone with a common sense think the RT compute is 0?

 

The "effective" TF is just a cherry on top of a tall shitcake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, rad2689 said:

Why did u have to ruin it for the poor guy, CC? 

He was finally able to smile. 

Now you've sent him back to his hole. 

Not cool, man. 

This world would be a boring place without the bots. 

Heaven Angel is not a bot. He's stupid and gullible, sure. But definitely not a bot. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, adity said:

Heaven Angel is not a bot. He's stupid and gullible, sure. But definitely not a bot. 

 

there are literally only two bots here lol

zodka and trigger.

I guess once trigger leaves zodka will be 

[ THE LAST XBOT ] 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why its hard for Ponies to accept the fact that XSX is superior system ? Im not saying it will outsell PS5 or anything but as far specs are concerned it destroys PS5 in everything except SSD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

 

there are literally only two bots here lol

zodka and trigger.

I guess once trigger leaves zodka will be 

[ THE LAST XBOT ] 

You enjoy Labelling other people.  What about you? What are you? PC Mustard boy? Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

Why its hard for Ponies to accept the fact that XSX is superior system ? Im not saying it will outsell PS5 or anything but as far specs are concerned it destroys PS5 in everything except SSD.

 

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

You enjoy Labelling other people.  What about you? What are you? PC Mustard boy? Lol

the irony :rofl:

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Heaven Angel is not a bot. He's stupid and gullible, sure. But definitely not a bot. 
I can confirm there has never been a truer post on Ivg before.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...