kmkaks

PlayStation and Xbox thread

46 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

You guys think we will get to see any PS5 exclusives?

Like in the big Sony studios only Insomniac and Guerrilla are free i think, rest all others already launching their big games( ND and Sucker Punch ) or take long time for new games( Santa Monica )

100%

Bluepoint's game was moved from being a cross gen title to PS5 only. Expect atleast a few exclusive titles. 

46 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

he will have to outsource the actual development to the JAPAN Studio if BB2 is to be reality.

Maybe.. but not likely.

26 minutes ago, hope said:

Cory's new IP or what :panic:

Nope.. it seems to be about whatever that guy David Goldfarb and his company The Outsiders is developing.

Is plague tale innocence the most beautiful game of this generation(at least on console)? 

The game world made me feel like i was traversing through Moniet’s impressionist paintings!

16 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Maybe MS is buying sega.

or maybe a new sega console?

MS buying Sega is a bit intuitive as compared to new Sega console because of it's amateur stand in front of Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo. 

52 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

What's up with SEGA? They said they will be sharing 'Industry changing' news on June 4th. A tie up with Sony maybe? 

Is this where the new Persona Announcement is coming from? They still have to show more of Shin Megami Tensei 5. Maybe a release date for that (And maybe even it's multi-plat announcement)?

Hope it's not something related to Sonic.

New PS4 games must also run on PlayStation 5 from July, Sony tells devs

Updates to existing games "strongly recommended" to add compatibility.

Sony's own Ghost of Tshushima is released on 17th July but will have entered certification prior to the 13th July cut-off. It will not specifically need to be PlayStation 5 forwards-compatible. However, as one of PlayStation 4's remaining flagship titles, it is certain to be supported on PlayStation 5 (and indeed, Eurogamer has separately heard this will be the case, alongside fellow upcoming exclusive The Last of Us 2).

1 hour ago, roun90 said:

Is this where the new Persona Announcement is coming from? They still have to show more of Shin Megami Tensei 5. Maybe a release date for that (And maybe even it's multi-plat announcement)?

Hope it's not something related to Sonic.

I, presume that they have planned something big if they are tagging it as industry changing as just for a new game launch this would be an exaggeration . Coincidentally Sony's PS5 and Sega's announcement clashes on the same day. 

For game announcement I'd like to see Vanquish sequel. ..

Just now, Heaven Angel said:

I, presume that they have planned something big if they are tagging it as industry changing as just for a new game launch this would be an exaggeration . Coincidentally Sony's PS5 and Sega's announcement clashes on the same day. 

For game announcement I'd like to see Vanquish sequel. ..

This. I want it! Hope it happens :D

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2020/05/bluepoint_on_ps5_reveal_its_time_to_leave_our_old_gaming_limitations_behind

it’s definitely a new game or a proper remake of an old classic 

Not a remaster 

hence leaving the old limitations behind 

52 minutes ago, AnK said:

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2020/05/bluepoint_on_ps5_reveal_its_time_to_leave_our_old_gaming_limitations_behind

it’s definitely a new game or a proper remake of an old classic 

Not a remaster 

hence leaving the old limitations behind 

Was confirmed to be a full remake years ago. Bigger scope than shadow of the Colossus