PlayStation and Xbox thread

7 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Hey Guys, i am not able to add any payment method on PlayStation store (through website). My cards usually work on everything. What seems to be the problem?

Credit cards usually work 100%, debit cards need international transactions enabled, ofc rupay etc cards don't work, only visa and mastercard.

btw certain banks send you an automated call, if you do international transaction, if you don't pick it up and accept, then they might block your card for international transactions.

It could also be some temporary PSN related issue

35 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Hey Guys, i am not able to add any payment method on PlayStation store (through website). My cards usually work on everything. What seems to be the problem?

Indian region? If its US, your Indian cards wont work.

4 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Yeah. I actually created my account through website not with ps. So there is no way to tell. WTF should I do now? I tried both CC and dc. While with dc it says wrong info and with CC it says an error has occurred!

This is such a shitty thing.

Buy a psn us top up card or create an Indian account.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Wait. My ICICI card worked. I received a call and confirmed! Issue resolved thanks guys. Don't know why my other card didn't work.

My HSBC os actually an international card. Anyway. No matter now.

you need to understand what region your psn account is - this link might help with that. If it is a US psn account (most of the old timers on the forum has a US psn as primary because Indian PS storefront launched around 2012 iirc and everyone was using either a US or GB psn account before that) - there are restrictions on certain Indian CCs. 

7 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Yeah. I had an old account too. Forgot password and forgot the security question. So couldn't reconnect with that. This one I made on their website with India as region.

Thanks for help guys. Appreciate it!

Simple way to know the region's is login and access the store. It will show currency based on the region of the account.

26 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Yeah. It was always showing INR. that's what troubled me.

Another question but I guess that is to be asked in GOW thread. The screen is showing black bars from all corners making the effective display smaller.

First option is to change the display area in display settings on PS or there must a display area setting GOW

Otherwise, Go to your TV settings, in display, there should be an option for aspect ratio, select just scan. This should definitely work.