PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

13 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

NowW9cD.jpg

So this is Xbots sought after game? Hadh hai matlab.

Indie Bhindi. Will wait for ps plus. 

The Only Xbox game i would like to play would be 

Crackdown 4 :rofl:

Edited by hope

Just saw the dates. Never knew that games can leave gamepass. How is that not a huge turn off for most? Aise gunpoint pe kaun gaming karta hai? Just curious. 

I am playing Detroit on PS4 right now. Along with GoT. Detroit was given like ages back. Don't you all miss most of the games due to the time limit? 

1 minute ago, rAgHaV said:

Just saw the dates. Never knew that games can leave gamepass. How is that not a huge turn off for most? Aise gunpoint pe kaun gaming karta hai? Just curious. 

I am playing Detroit on PS4 right now. Along with GoT. Detroit was given like ages back. Don't you all miss most of the games due to the time limit? 

Yeah but there's new stuff coming too I guess

I don't own Xbox myself, but people weren't pissed when GTA V left gamepass because RDR2 replaced it. Being a newer title, it had more demand. 

Wonder what it took MS to bring RDR2 to Gamepass when the game is still making a ton of dough normally

5 minutes ago, rAgHaV said:

Those are XBL gold games, not game pass ones.

Games do leave game pass though, but not that quick :lol:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Yeah but there's new stuff coming too I guess

I don't own Xbox myself, but people weren't pissed when GTA V left gamepass because RDR2 replaced it. Being a newer title, it had more demand. 

Wonder what it took MS to bring RDR2 to Gamepass when the game is still making a ton of dough normally

Yeah rdr2 being on gamepass is great. When does that leave? Do they announce the exit date while adding it or is it random? 

Game like RDR2 can take like 2 months to finish so if it's a random exit then it's actually much worse than buying and selling for someone like me to be honest. 

Edited by rAgHaV

15 minutes ago, rAgHaV said:

Beta ji, they announce it advance when games are about to leave plus its like Netflix.. Movies/TV shows leave netflix and get replaced by new ones.. Same funda here

15 minutes ago, rAgHaV said:

Yeah rdr2 being on gamepass is great. When does that leave? Do they announce the exit date while adding it or is it random? 

Game like RDR2 can take like 2 months to finish so if it's a random exit then it's actually much worse than buying and selling for someone like me to be honest. 

Ehh no worries about this. Its here to stay for quite some time I'd wager, and they do announce before hand if the game is leaving gamepass. 

In case you haven't played it you should have enough time to do so. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blitzkreiig said:

Is there some trick to getting Gamepass for 1$?

For me it shows as 699/month.

As far as I know, people have been abusing the 50 Rs method since the beginning of time. 

Check the Gamepass Thread, its in there if I'm not wrong :)