PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

Yeah thats why I watch the highlights, he pretty much uploads two of the best matches he had in about 20-25 minutes and thats what I watch mostly. 

Anyway some statistics said that Ninja alone joining Mixer exclusively didnt pull up the viewing hours, but with Shroud, its different. Anyway Shroud has his first Mixer stream on, playing the new COD MW. 

Would be interesting to see if more streamers, perhaps TimtheTatMan or Aculite or people like that join Mixer too. 

11 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

Meanwhile, Sony Interactive Entertainment has trademarked PS6, PS7, PS8, PS9 and PS10 in Japan. ?

If we follow the cycle

PS5 = 2020

PS6 = 2027

PS7 = 2034

PS8 = 2041

PS9 = 2048

PS10 = 2055

Damn...will be dead by then. pRImRxO.gif 

12 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

We will only quote your post if it turns out to be false :P

This :lol:

12 hours ago, Walker said:

Lol I'll be in my 70's. Gift it to the Grandkids and visit every day once they're asleep :roflroll:

I will be in my 60s :rofl:

Edited by b!T

• Sony noted on the conference call that the number of PlayStation Now subscribers has reached 1 million, up from 700k in May of this year.
  • Cloud gaming is set to play a role next gen in changing how, when and where people can play games.
  • Sony had 36.9 million PlayStation Plus subscribers this quarter, up from 34.3 million last year. Whilst PS+ subs were up, network services revenue still declined slightly YoY due to lower digital + add on sales. Digital revenue was approx 61% of all gaming revenue.

Sell In for Sony's PlayStation 4 reached 102.8 million as of September 30th 2019. This makes it the second best selling home console of all time, having surpassed Wii (101.63m) and PS1 (102.49m) in the past quarter.

EIHBRRKX4AAzpZd?format=png&name=large

Xbox One testers can now stream any game to an Android phone

Microsoft’s new Console Streaming feature arrives ahead of xCloud

XboxServices_GmStrmng_Hero_2019_Male1_RG

Microsoft is allowing Xbox One testers to access the company’s latest Console Streaming feature. It’s a new feature that lets you play your own Xbox One games from your personal console on a mobile device. While Microsoft is also testing its Project xCloud game streaming preview, Console Streaming uses your own Xbox One to stream any game to a mobile device instead of using a cloud-based Xbox instance.