PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

31 minutes ago, sobbii said:

Bhai tu kitna bewakkuf hai kya likha hai maine jawaab kya de raha hai lmao..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

It's very clear some people do not understand anything related to privacy but are advocates :lol:

Just now, Walker said:

It's very clear some people do not understand anything related to privacy but are advocates :lol:

as indians we still need a lot of work done towards basic rights.. privacy toh bohot door ki baat hai..

Just now, sobbii said:

as indians we still need a lot of work done towards basic rights.. privacy toh bohot door ki baat hai..

Also true. Which is why its so hilarious they're up in arms about Sony allowing a convo to be forwarded for review without any idea how much data is actually floating around the internet already.

Just now, Walker said:

Also true. Which is why its so hilarious they're up in arms about Sony allowing a convo to be forwarded for review without any idea how much data is actually floating around the internet already.

i bet if he jus makes 2 phone calls no more thn 2 just and talks i need to buy a new oled..
he will be flooded with ads on web pages and social medias..
talking from personal experience...

• Haha 1

Just now, hsk_colossus said:

Lols... I don’t think people who buy gaming consoles have to worry about basic rights..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lolz that was general statement lolz..

continue lolz..

https://www.ign.com/articles/pt-cant-be-redownloaded-on-ps5-but-theres-still-hope-for-backwards-compatibility

Konami confirmed that those who own PT on PS4 will not be able to directly redownload the game on PS5, as it no longer exists on the PS Store.However, redownloading PS4 games on PS5 is only one method of transferring current-gen games to next-gen, with local wi-fi transfer and external storage both confirmed as means to move compatible games across generations. That leaves open the possibility that PT could still be playable (and preserved on a new generation of consoles), and it's a possibility Konami won't rule out right now. 

44 minutes ago, AnK said:

It’s really a shame neither Konami nor Sony are thinking about PT & how to materialise it 

This was a rumor but we haven't seen any leaks or any information about it:

https://www.glitched.online/silent-hill-reboot-project-0-is-a-ps5-exclusive-coming-in-2022-report/#:~:text=The Silent Hill reboot “Project,of 2021 or early 2022.

16 minutes ago, AnK said:

When did!! you buy a PS3 then?!?

I think it would be a close tie between PS2 & PS4 

with PS2 taking quantity & PS4 Quality 

didn't buy PS3, always wanted one tho.

Line up of exclusive games was better that time I think, but that's just me.

Close tie between PS3 and PS4 for me. 

PS4 would have won if KZ2/Resistance & Infamous 2 didn't exist :POverall PS3 gen was f**king amazing if you see how Sony turned things around single handedly. If you want to see how important exclusives can be for a console just look at the PS3 gen. 

Edited by rAgHaV

3 minutes ago, AnK said:

PS3 was great but I think why ppl see it in negative light is that the industry changed as a whole & shrunk in a lot of ways 

PS1/2 (or before) consoles or dedicated handhelds were the only devices for most of ppl’s gaming needs 

PC gaming market had crashed during this time 

When PS360 gen started PC market had bounced back 

& mobile devices were a major attraction for gaming needs 

small time developers started drifting there & AAA developers wanted to focus on easy PC architecture 

PS3 was just a machine that didn’t fit in well 

Sony had to work harder than ever to give ppl a reason to buy PS3 

& they worked very hard indeed in shaping up their First Party 

PSplus helped a lot too 

kinda like M$ wants a FP & GamesPass 

it’s just that they can afford a short cut of buying things instead of Shaping them 

but end of the day if you shape something you know it better 

Yeah MS is clueless w.r.t nurturing game studios. They usually want to grab the most successful IP and cash on it, which is not a bad strategy except somehow they end up running the studios to the ground.

Surprising cause traditionally MS is a software maker while Sony has been associated with Hardware most of our lives.