PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

11 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Ank and radicaldude's also restricted from posting.  posts will need manual approval from staff. 

:cry: Bro, this will take MORE work, I am putting both on ignore mode then for a week.. too many annoying notifications...

Edited by Assassins Creed
  • Haha 8

6 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

Damn, that is a lot of posts to approve :mellow:

3 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

:cry: Bro, this is take MORE work, I am putting both on ignore mode then for a week.. too many annoying notifications...

Are they on Grand Master level already ? :P

18 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

:cry: Bro, this will take MORE work, I am putting both on ignore mode then for a week.. too many annoying notifications...

Yep. Approve when you are free. Not worth wasting time going through same shitty drama posts every single day hour.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Free games is literally the biggest factor when it comes to epic multiplayer scenes. 

You no longer have to convince 10 friends to get a game for 5k or whatever. 

Just play the great games on gamepass and you have confidence that 20 other people already have access to it. 

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

Depends on game also man, I paid bought DIRT 5 on PS5.. found 2-3 players in lobby multiple times and gave up online.. Come Gamepass, I don't need to explain what happened with DIRT, you can read in the connect thread.

Small size actually matters because for me I can't go and find friends for regular MP games.. Building a group within IVG is what matters for casual gamers like us, we all aren't pros to jump in online.. playing within a small group of community is what matters to most of us.. 

Agreed. Coming from a background of pc, Ps3 & Xbox gaming - the regular IVG gaming MP sessions are probably some of the most fun experiences I've had with multiplayer gaming. Without Gamepass I'm not sure if the party would have lasted this long.

It didn't hit me earlier but apart from FIFA, convincing enough people to spend money on games to have a full party is a properly unreal task with known friends. With gamepass if we burnout on one game, switching to another as super convenient on the pocket. If it works it stays, if it's garbage then delete.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Better to ignore the entire forum and just not come here lmao.

you will... for a month

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AnK said:

Getting disgusted by that quote is a whole different kinda phobia 

I compared r***dude quoting his own posts to him licking his own arsehole. That was meant in a completely derogatory way, no imagination involved. Just to clarify, what I meant was that he was doing chutipaya of the highest degree 

1 minute ago, 0verlord said:

I compared r***dude quoting his own posts to him licking his own arsehole. That was meant in a completely derogatory way, no imagination involved. Just to clarify, what I meant was that he was doing chutipaya of the highest degree 

why type his name as r***dude?

9 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

:doh:

2 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

broo..  comingle just got banned for saying this and you are continuing :rofl: 

this is just udta teer pakadna :rofl: 

He also just went ahead & abused directly with the ch***** word :rofl: 

Anyway I never intended for all this to turn this ugly & vulgar 

Was constantly telling radical to keep calm & not repeat post things along with no personal comments 

I think I’m going to take a break from console discussions now as no point with ppl doing what they are 

I also apologise to the moderation team & fellow members who had to go through all this (if it was because of me) 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, AnK said:

Anyway I never intended for all this to turn this ugly & vulgar 

I think I’m going to take a break from console discussions now as no point with ppl doing what they are 

I also apologise to the moderation team & fellow members who had to go through all this (if it was because of me) 

The Same from my side as well. 

3 hours ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Agreed. Coming from a background of pc, Ps3 & Xbox gaming - the regular IVG gaming MP sessions are probably some of the most fun experiences I've had with multiplayer gaming. Without Gamepass I'm not sure if the party would have lasted this long.

It didn't hit me earlier but apart from FIFA, convincing enough people to spend money on games to have a full party is a properly unreal task with known friends. With gamepass if we burnout on one game, switching to another as super convenient on the pocket. If it works it stays, if it's garbage then delete.

Pretty much. I tried convincing some to buy BF2042 but it's a tough task. I guess I'll be playing alone. :unsure:

Cross-play needs to be a law! :P

Edited by TRMNTR
Grammar