PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

Xbox Sex is the ugliest looking console I have ever seen :rofl: It looks like a woofer. Since when did people get so ashamed of their consoles that they want it to "disappear" in their entertainment system.

Edited by Big Boss
  • Haha 1

Anyways bold move to show the console so soon, they seem very confident. Also hellblade looked like the true nextgen title at the show. Pressure will be on Sony to show their design now sooner than later. 

Also what was that talk about MS being further behind than Sony in development from Kotaku? Can you have the final design before finalising the specs? 

10 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Anyways bold move to show the console so soon, they seem very confident. Also hellblade looked like the true nextgen title at the show. Pressure will be on Sony to show their design now sooner than later. 

Also what was that talk about MS being further behind than Sony in development from Kotaku? Can you have the final design before finalising the specs? 

I think they have frozen the processor and GPU for sure. It's most likely the SSD and RAM part that's bound to change I believe. 

You can technically go design first or tech first. It's a matter of compromises and priorities at the end of the day. 

3 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

Can be placed horizontally as well , looks like  6"x6"x12" . Looks good ,can disappear into your entertainment center.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/12/12/microsoft-unveils-xbox-series-x/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Ye Scarlett hai?

Seeing That Xbox Series X console - first thing that comes to mind is a very old PC cabinet - the old Pentium 2/3/4 ones we had which was very basic and had no design. Only those were white and this is black. Very minimalistic design - which is good. Or even a far bigger VCR player. But bad part is it looks to be really bulky as well - exactly like those old cabinets.

And if this is their next gen Scarlett Console - they should change the name ASAP. Have Microsoft learned nothing from Wii U's problem? Almost every casual will just look at this like a peripheral upgrade to the One X - exactly like they did to the Wii U and just ignore it.

Edited by roun90

6 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

U telling me name of the Xbox Scarlett is Xbox series X? 

Is this real? Oh god no. Pls tell me is XBOX ONE X upgrade model not Scarlett name. :/

From the name it looks like One X revision but no, its Anaconda spec.