kmkaks

PlayStation and Xbox thread

XSX is actually smaller than launch Xbone in terms of liter space, and if it has internal PSU then its even smaller than that VCR. So its not like they went big in size or anything. It just has a weird a*s shape that makes it look big. The horizontal height is just shy of 3 PS4 Pros stacked on top of each other.

I liked the look of the Xbox which was revealed, but Phil Spencer’s corporate bs speak was a huge let down for me, again.

Its like Xbox is made as a product and Playstation is made with passion.

However, from a monetary perspective, after carrying out my own fair share of research on Xbox Game Pass, I guess the next Xbox with Halo 6 and Hellblade 2, free on gamepass, plus all Xbox one exclusives I missed out, will almost be an offer I can’t refuse. 

Edited by kmkaks

f**king bang up job with the name there MS. Takes a strong man to look at the WiiU f**kup and go "you know what, maybe the problem was there werent enough consoles with names starting with a Wii".

2hn5bhxare441.jpg?width=493&auto=webp&s=

• Like 1

f**king bang up job with the name there MS. Takes a strong man to look at the WiiU f**kup and go "you know what, maybe the problem was there werent enough consoles with names starting with a Wii".

2hn5bhxare441.jpg?width=493&auto=webp&s=fe1801803d3f7f9a0573143e00e5f955d1ed2984
Lol....MS is going to release bunch of xboxes so that ps n Nintendo fans still can have a cheap xbox just in case .. This is a genius level strategy

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

This is so true. 

They have released so many consoles with different names and variations. Its so confusing for someone who isn’t following it constantly:

9 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

Google pixel phone got 5 models and so as iPhone nd they still sell good.

WiiU failed coz lack of 3rd party support and all.

Consumers not that dumb. If Series X gets good games which takes proper use of console and its properly priced then with good marketing it will do fine but under no circumstances it will outsell PS5.

Series X dumb name but idea behind is they gonna release multiple SKUs where X marks high end systems and S low end. Old Xone models will be discontinued.

Edited by WhiteWolf

New system is just called Xbox and X & S are model names. 

Rand ol Thor MS insider said he believes Xbox one models including X will be supported for 1 or 2 years with games either natively or through Xcloud streaming but their manufacturing will stop from 2021 onwards once Series X and S in market. 

New system is just called Xbox and X & S are model names. 

Rand ol Thor MS insider said he believes Xbox one models including X will be supported for 1 or 2 years with games either natively or through Xcloud streaming but their manufacturing will stop from 2021 onwards once Series X and S in market. 
So if they are keeping the same name, there should be only gen of console should available at market

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk