kmkaks

PlayStation and Xbox thread

Hey guys,

Im getting a pro now, exchanging with my normal ps4. 

Currently all my downloaded games are in my external HD. Would it be possible to just use the same external HD in ps4 pro, so that I won't have to download all the games again. Anyone else did this? 

I know there is a Lan transfer option but I won't have both consoles with me at the same time.

Hey guys,

Currently all my downloaded games are in my external HD. Would it be possible to just use the same external HD in ps4 pro, so that I won't have to download all the games again. Anyone else did this? 

I know there is a Lan transfer option but I won't have both consoles with me at the same time.

40 minutes ago, icestrok said:

Hey guys,

You can use the same external drive afaik. 

19 hours ago, dangalphthegrey said:

TLDR : Whatever sony's doing is basically right and good and everything's gravy ;)

You are doing pretty well. Just add a little more spice to really hook the fishes in. 

"Ponies" has been known to work well in the past, unless you find something even better.

May the force be with you. 

xCloud update - here are the games Microsoft added just today, alongside the rest of the full library.

1. Halo: The Master Chief Collection
  2. Destiny 2
  3. Sid Meier's Civilization VI
  4. Batman: The Enemy Within – The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5)
  5. Batman: The Telltale Series – The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5)
  6. The Wolf Among Us
  7. Wasteland 2: Directors Cut
  8. The Surge
  9. SUPERHOT
  10. Portal Knights
  11. GoNNER - BLÜEBERRY Edition
  12. Kingdom Two Crowns
  13. Sparklite
  14. Tracks – The Train Set Game
  15. Train Sim World 2019

https://www.altchar.com/game-news/cyberpunk-2077-delayed-because-of-current-gen-consoles-new-source-claims-aRRcH8e4RHYT

According to a Polish insider Borys Niespielak, the main reason for Cyberpunk 2077 delay lies in current-gen consoles, which are reportedly not powerful enough to run the game properly.

Speaking in a podcast, which you can watch below, Niespielak says that the original Xbox One console is not powerful enough to run the game properly and apparently, Cyberpunk 2077 performance on the console is "extremely unsatisfactory"

As for the source, over at Discord, Polish players are pretty confident in Borys Niespielak, who seems to be as renowned as Jason Schreier in Poland.

Thanks Microsoft for making sure Xbox Series X games will also run on original Xbox One for at least 2 years. Great strategy :lol:

Lockhart is going to be amazing in 2026 :lol:

At least the base Xbone was a hefty enough upgrade over last gen. Imagine releasing a next gen SKU that's even less powerful than your current flagship model. Even Nintendo taped two GCs together for the Wii.

Somebody is in serious trouble as the barcode is shown. It is unique and can be traced. 

As for the design, it is not so bad. I will wait for a slim version since there are no exclusives after 2 years. My main console with be the PS5 which will be bought after a year of launch. 

[email protected] Worst console design ever? Nope.

PS4 Pro and OG Xbox one are worst design console ever.  Series X looks quite good. Nice clean design. Its big and bulky coz of the hardware its packing.