kmkaks

PlayStation and Xbox thread

Atleast MS is confident enough to reveal the console and most of the specs earlier than it's competitor. 
You have been gaming for years and it's funny that you still doubt Sony won't show up with goods..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, sobbii said:

You have been gaming for years and it's funny that you still doubt Sony won't show up with goods..

I have no doubts, infact I'm excited to see what Sony has up on their sleeves. But there's no denying that MS has been kicking lately. 

We have no concrete date of Sony's new console launch showcase, no official announcements apart of just PS5 logo (which we all knew how it's gonna be).

1 hour ago, sobbii said:

Good or no goods, don't see Sony dominating as much as they did this generation . 

I think nextgen is going to be very difficult to predict and probably the most competitive , which ofcourse will be best thing for all of us.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Snake said:

Anything over $499/50k will be a very hard sell. Pricing and games are everything when it comes to consoles.

I'm hoping its priced lower than that. Not sure how I feel about asking my parents for 50K to buy a gaming console. Idk doesn't feel justified. Rather build myself a decent setup with that kind of money frankly.

20 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

I'm hoping its priced lower than that. Not sure how I feel about asking my parents for 50K to buy a gaming console. Idk doesn't feel justified. Rather build myself a decent setup with that kind of money frankly.

You can wait till the Diwali sales in the next year or 2. Games become affordable as well. Most launch games will be available in the PS4 and Xbox one along with backward compatibility and free upgrade option at least for Microsoft games  in the new console. 

41 minutes ago, Aftrunner said:

Picture of next months Gold and PSN+ games leaked too. 

Reveal hidden contents

plastics-web.jpg

Very few blockbusters are released this gen compared to previous gen. So you cannot expect too much out of gold/PSN. GamePass and PS Now will go big next gen.

4 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

Good or no goods, don't see Sony dominating as much as they did this generation . 

I think nextgen is going to be very difficult to predict and probably the most competitive , which ofcourse will be best thing for all of us.

Agreed. Xbox learnt its lessons and seems to be more confident.

Edited by Mysteryman

10 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

I meant the next-gen version of RDR2. It'll depend on individual publishers and I expect most of them will do this, except Rockstar. Watch them gouge people for full price again even though current gen version is perfectly playable and could be patched on next-gen systems. Don't think Sony will actively disallow other publishers from giving free updates, they've been doing crossbuy thing for nearly a decade.

Pretty guaranteed on Microsoft and CD Project Red games. And it’s not Rockstar’s fault. Nobody is forcing customers to buy its games and micro-transactions. Customer can’t expect a sense of entitlement. It’s harder for developers to make profits these days considering the rising costs of tech and labor. It’s the customer’s fault that encourages the use of micro-transactions and DLCs.

17 hours ago, Mysteryman said:

Pretty guaranteed on Microsoft and CD Project Red games. And it’s not Rockstar’s fault. Nobody is forcing customers to buy its games and micro-transactions. Customer can’t expect a sense of entitlement. It’s harder for developers to make profits these days considering the rising costs of tech and labor. It’s the customer’s fault that encourages the use of micro-transactions and DLCs.

Speaking of DLCs, I would DIE if Rockstar give us a story-made extension DLC to RDR2. 

I know the ending is perfect and flows right into RDR1 but still.

Or even just remake the original Red Dead.

17 hours ago, Mysteryman said:

You can wait till the Diwali sales in the next year or 2. Games become affordable as well. Most launch games will be available in the PS4 and Xbox one along with backward compatibility and free upgrade option at least for Microsoft games  in the new console. 

Well I dont own the Xbox right now, so I dont get any free upgrade benefits. Also, my PS4 isnt even a year old yet, havent played more than 5 games on this baby so Im rocking this for a good few years till the price comes down enough. Plenty of great games out there, and more keep coming :) 

>Rockstar

>It’s harder for developers to make profits these days considering the rising costs of tech and labor.

LMFAO :rofl:

Actually it is the big guys who charge multiple times; not the low-mid profit/less popular studios. They give it away for free to keep their stuff alive. 

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

lol what is up with shitty Sonic games showing up on PS+ and Gold.

Idk I watched some video when the game came out, and the dude went nuts saying he loved it. Although I think it was a game he tested when the iPad Pro came out, and not on console.

11 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

lol what is up with shitty Sonic games showing up on PS+ and Gold.

Expected. I think it was SEGA who approached Sony and MS to add their gamesthis time. They are trying to promote the Sonic movie, so any Sonic game they can throw for free will be there for advertisement. And since almost all recent Sonic games are shitty, so they have no choice.

Shadow of Colossus Remake is a major game though. That one is absolutely awesome on Sony for including it (and I've still not played it yet, so it should be great for me)

@GunnerY2J Yes, your copy is sealed. Also your copy is the Mainland Chinese/Taiwan version. Will that even support english? It's not even the Thailand/Hong Kong/Singapore version. If it was an Asian (SG/HK/Thai version), it will not mention any rating in the box or disc.  The game might simply write "Suitable for Ages 16 and Up" for example (My Dark Souls 3 copy does this), but it's not compulsory.