PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

Looks pretty cool. Dualshock has been super conservative last two gen. This is exciting and opens up nice color combinations too. And it's more or less reached parity with what Xbox will offer and ups the game with the rechargeable battery. 

Edited by l33tmaniac

36 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Ooh that looks nice! The colour scheme and design kinda give it that futuristic look :P

Also, I guess the lightbar will no longer be used for VR tracking now?

Hopefully it's true , we want to conserve as much battery as possible for those bigger world's.

Hopefully it's true , we want to conserve as much battery as possible for those bigger world's.
It's gonna use Rechargeable batteries

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

It's gonna use Rechargeable batteries

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I was kinda skeptical when the image popped up on my YouTube recommendations, but after listening to the detailed updated feature list, I feel sony are really on to something here! 

There is absolutely no doubt, we are in for a feature packed innovative first party ride with the PS5!

5 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

As long as it doesn't have early 90s sh*t like AA batteries, we are good. I don't want to go back to Walkman era.

35 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

As long as it doesn't have early 90s sh*t like AA batteries, we are good. I don't want to go back to Walkman era.

Well I prefer the 90s batteries that work without  interruption for 20+ hours.

I just hope the new controllers can cross the 8 hr mark .

Slightly weird design, if you ask me. Don't like it.

Also, hopefully there's another variation where it's 'more black, and less white.' ?

Also, I notice another light above the speaker grille. Wonder what's that for? ? And no, the face buttons are not coloured. ??

Just now, triggr happy ss said:

Run out of batteries. It's a crisis out there like Corona. No spare batteries and grocery store might/might not have one (Or there is a long queue out there). You are out of a console completely. Yeah I think I'll go for the home rechargeable option.

20 minutes ago, roun90 said:

Run out of batteries. It's a crisis out there like Corona. No spare batteries and grocery store might/might not have one (Or there is a long queue out there). You are out of a console completely. Yeah I think I'll go for the home rechargeable option.

This post is a joke right? ? Don't tell me you haven't heard of rechargeable batteries called eneloops ? All you need is 4 batteries (2 as back up)  and you are set for 3-4 years with consistent 20+ hours of gaming each charge.

Edited by triggr happy ss
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, triggr happy ss said:

Yeah no. Its like preferring walkman over ipod or even cell phone to play music. But hey, some people like to go retro, so who I am I to judge.