PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

Cross gen 3rd party showcase will hardly blow ppl.  Ac Valhalla description on Xbox site says its 4k with smart delivery but no mention of native 4k or 60 fps. So Ubisoft games wont run 4k60 even on next gen consoles. 

They using Odyssey engine, it's not even new engine.  None of them are made for seriesX in mind. I will stick with One X for now till MS starts taking Series X seriously. 

LOL :rofl::rofl:

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

Lol I compared with Crackdown coz you compared Crackdown equivalent Sony exclusive Days gone with God of war equivalent Xbox game to trigger me. So i did same to trigger you and boy you got triggered good lol. Just look at that wall of text you posted that i completely ignored coz bunch of bs. :rofl:

And i get your point. You hate Gears 5 even though its your most played game of 2019, where you spend 4000 hours in it killing bots in multiplayer. Lol 

He is not stupid enough to not know that there are no AI Bots in ranked mp. What he meant was that humans on XBL are bots too (bole toh xbots). 

@Zodka

40sd7a.jpg

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, rAgHaV said:

He is not stupid enough to not know that there are no AI Bots in ranked mp. What he meant was that humans on XBL are bots too (bole toh xbots). 

Reveal hidden contents

@Zodka

40sd7a.jpg

I know that nub but he himself was bitching about not able to find any Rank matches in Gears 5 thread, so i thought he just grinding mp with bots in social lol. So he was lying now or was lying in thread just to sh*t in Gears5 (only a true pony will do that). But enough of this i made my point. That poor kid is triggered really hard right now : P

Carry on with your Gears hate now. Btw i myself criticized Gears 5 in thread alot,  but don't think it's complete trash like he calling it after spending 4000 hours with bots, but definitely step back for Series compared to 360 games. I hope devs take their time and overhaul entire gameplay and approach to campaign and bring old multiplayer back with new mechanics..

Now watch him reply to me even though im not replying to him. This proves he triggered good lol. He even reply to my AC Valhalla post which is not even directed towards him :rofl:

Edited by WhiteWolf

9 hours ago, adity said:

Lol god of war equivalent is gears of war. Entire gears of war franchise can't match the badassery of the first boss fight in god of war let alone being "equivalent". 

Sure your opinion but it's wrong as always. You haven't even played Gears games to make such comments :P

4 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

I know that nub but he himself was bitching about not able to find any Rank matches in Gears 5 thread, so i thought he just grinding mp with bots in social lol. So he was lying now or was lying in thread just to sh*t in Gears5 (only a true pony will do that). But enough of this i made my point. That poor kid is triggered really hard right now : P

Hahah, I’m not even mad dude. How you yourself decided that you triggered me? Does Xbots players have assumption power too? Can they read other’s mind if they are triggered or not. And no you didn’t trigger me at all. Infact you got triggered I guess when I said Gears 5 is trash. 

And pretty sure you haven’t played a single ranked matches since Gears 2 (this is the time when they changed matchmaking mechanics and deployed servers). So basically i won’t find ranked match in Gears 2/3/4/5 by myself. But I know a way how to play a ranked match. I have friends from US and Europe. So basically if they invite you to play you are on their servers. But ofcourse your ping will be super high. On US servers I get 180-220ping. On EU servers I get 120-160ping. So yeah I have been playing on this much ping since Gears 2. Since those guys don’t care for people other than NA and EU. So will continue to trash this game unless they fix this thing because single player of this game is Boring as sh*t after Gears 2. Even PUBG Mobile which I have never bothered playing but I see my friends play. That game has better matchmaking option than Gears. :rofl:

And did you even saw the screenshot properly where I showed my game time? Why are you always in so hurry and then you come up with dumb questions or assume things by yourself without having a proper knowledge of it. Half knowledge is more dangerous than anything. If you would read anything properly half of the stupid things you say; you can ignore that easily.   Anyway go back and look at the screenshot again. 

I have 2308 ranked matches win and

i have 161 Social versus win (this is the playlist where; if somebody leaves in the middle of the match then players get replaced by Bots. And social STATS doesn’t count. :rofl:

And nah, none of your point which you made is valid. Try again. 

I am a true pony? Well if it makes you feel

any better then yes. :console:

Edited by GameAnalyzer
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, adity said:

Some Horizon One Dawn gameplay will get it back up. 

Have they given a name for the sequel officially ?

I hoped the sequels would be named Horizon Zero Noon then Horizon Zero Dusk/Night :P

4 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Now watch him reply to me even though im not replying to him. This proves he triggered good lol. He even reply to my AC Valhalla post which is not even directed towards him :rofl:

Atleast I am replying to you directly whenever you say something wrong or assume things by yourself and where as look at yourself even though you are not replying to me directly but irony in all of your recent posts you are talking about me and 4000hours, Gears. And you are saying I’m triggered :rofl: next please.

Now watch him reply to me even though im not replying to him. This proves he triggered good lol.

So according to your logic if somebody opposes your post or doesn't agree with you or they prove you wrong constantly ; it means they are triggered? 

ee43d2dbac373082167c28afb590c494_w200.gi

Edited by GameAnalyzer

24 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

So according to your logic if somebody opposes your post or doesn't agree with you or they prove you wrong constantly ; it means they are triggered? 

That is actually the standard bot strategy. You will find plenty of examples in Twitter.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

You should let it go. He will drag u down with his nonsense comparisons and tire you out which is the only way he will win an argument :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Damn He still crying and replying to me lol. Yeah so much for "im not mad or not triggered. :rofl: 

This is him

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSf7GwN5YRvrRbbU-Fjnx-

He really trying hard to convince that he didn't spend 4000 hours with bots in multiplayer.  You can spin however you want boy. We all know truth. 

Prove me wrong?  You havnt proven sh*t. You just posting nonsense since yesterday.

Edited by WhiteWolf

On 5/10/2020 at 12:21 PM, playstationdude said:

Out of curiosity in that list, are SE and CD separate companies? Isnt SE the parent company of CD? 

Yeah, SE is parent but CD is acting as the European subsidiary of Square Enix. It isn't SE born but rather acquired. 

Same for Eidos-Montréal (which is also on that list). 

• Like 1