kmkaks

PlayStation and Xbox thread

4 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Playstation, killzone 123, Chaztin, Saha - Wonder why these guys stopped coming to the forum?

Haha. This explains why I haven't seen a Hindi Song YouTube embed from you yet. I thought you are Playstation minus the dude. :lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Yet you see so many 3rd party AAA games on the service as big as gta or rdr2.

Also show me one article where a small /indie dev has mentioned that they are happy with the gamepass nos. Or they haven't been paid. You see 300 games on the service coz the Dev's are more than happy. I don't expect some you to change of opinion even when the service hits 20-30 million coz it's all based on conjecture and bias half the time .

bias is also the fact that people disagree to admit that $3 for 3 year subscription is not what was the plan when signing up these developers 

it’s not PSplus,Netflix it’s not Jio 

it’s abysmal level of “I want to keep breathing to live another day” 

admit it that they were at that level of desperation 

obviously it’s good for consumers 

no one can deny that 

but don’t also deny that this was the worst stage of a product’s timeline to offer something like that 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

All are console exclusive. None of them coming to PS afaik. MS helping with marketing nd all.

All are launch games in game pass. XSX gamers will get Halo and Forza 8 and these exclusives and more at launch and we will play all of them for 1$ thanks game pass. 

While ponies pay full 60$ for trash like days gone.

You do realize that there is Yakuza 7 and Assassin's Creed Valhalla in there right? In what way, shape and form are they console exclusive? Yakuza 7 is already announced for PS4 and AC is and will be a multiplatform game. I would think even Dirt will be multiplat. So no, all are not console exclusive.

9 minutes ago, AtheK said:

who all were in existence during those days when i opened the console war thread with no holds barred (No ban nothing, anytihng goes) for few hours, it was a bloodbath.

Haha Think that thread must have been locked and re opened like 3 times or so (another number that is higher than xbone exclusives count)

Edited by rAgHaV

15 minutes ago, rAgHaV said:

Dude I miss saha a lot. He was the only XBOT who actually told everyone to vote for me in the IVG Fanboy Of The Year thing we used to have :rofl: By playing reach with him for 1-2 months I managed to make him play Killzone for 2yrs :hi:

Saha was the Angry Joe of IVG, ever angry and always ready to kick a*s. And the best part was that he was not retarded like the current crop of xbox fanboys. 

3 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Saha was the Angry Joe of IVG, ever angry and always ready to kick a*s. And the best part was that he was not retarded like the current crop of xbox fanboys. 

Yeah. Lack of competition in Xbone/PS4 era made xbots more retarded and PS Fans stopped caring. That's the reality. I actually want some decent competition from Xbox this time around, not that PS4 hasn't been great but at the end of Ps3 Gen, Sony was pretty much in god mode and even though it has sustained over time I don't want them to become overconfident ever again.

Also I was pretty much the first one to point out how plus games would become less and less special over time simply due to the fact that they started charging for online so there is no reason for them to give out good games in the Plus subscription. Over time this will degrade further and quality titles would go to PS Now instead. Really hope they launch it here asap, I have a 1gbps fiber connection and already to PS4 remote play (even from different states) every now and then.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rAgHaV said:

I've been so inactive myself that it'll take me a week of activity to find out who else is inactive :lol: I think a close competition between PS5/XboXX might even bring Karoo back :rofl:

Karoo is active, just not here

35 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Playstation, killzone 123, Chaztin, Saha - Wonder why these guys stopped coming to the forum?

Ya man. Dont know where they are now. Old IVG :wub:

32 minutes ago, AtheK said:

who all were in existence during those days when i opened the console war thread with no holds barred (No ban nothing, anytihng goes) for few hours, it was a bloodbath.

Yup no ban nothing was so good. You could go no holds barred :bigyellowgrin: Some great banter in those days. 

I was banned 14 times plus 2 times perma banned :rofl:

7 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Looks like Scorn is full XSX exclusive but still unsure about The Medium is either timed or complete exclusive.

All coming to PC + Xbox. Console exclusive means won't be on PlayStation for a while or if at all.

Scorn - https://store.steampowered.com/app/698670/Scorn/

Chorus - https://store.steampowered.com/app/1153640/Chorus

DIRT 5 - https://store.steampowered.com/app/1038250/DIRT_5/

The Medium - https://store.steampowered.com/app/1293160/The_Medium

The Ascent - https://store.steampowered.com/app/979690/The_Ascent

Call of the Sea - https://store.steampowered.com/app/1042490/Call_of_the_Sea/

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hope said:

Ya man. Dont know where they are now. Old IVG :wub:

Yup no ban nothing was so good. You could go no holds barred :bigyellowgrin: Some great banter in those days. 

I was banned 14 times plus 2 times perma banned :rofl:

BC last time I checked you were perma banned :panic:

number of times you got unbanned > number of times Kratos came back from hell

> number of xbone exclusives X 5

:harhar:

Edited by rAgHaV