PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

Update - December 13

Next Xbox announced - Xbox Series X

dacb65fb-af62-4e53-91b7-da5a633250a9.jpg

Introducing the new Xbox Series X. Power Your Dreams.
Coming Holiday 2020.

____

PLAYSTATION 5

Everything we know about PS5 as at July 17th:

The famous PS5 load time reveal:

Link to the Mark Cerny interview:

https://www.google.ae/amp/s/www.wired.com/story/exclusive-sony-next-gen-console/amp

Edited by Assassins Creed
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

With all these retaliatory tariffs hitting the headlines these days, I am concerned if they would steeply affect the prices of the next generation consoles. We could be looking at $600 with $100 just for tariffs unless Sony manufacture the hardware in the US. What is your take? Where are the Indian consoles imported from? 

Edited by Mysteryman

14 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

With all these retaliatory tariffs hitting the headlines these days, I am concerned if they would steeply affect the prices of the next generation consoles. We could be looking at $600 with $100 just for tariffs unless Sony manufacture the hardware in the US. What is your take? Where are the Indian consoles imported from? 

Edit- Nevermind. I guess only the region and marking is EU, import could be directly from china.

Edited by Playstationdude
  • Like 1

I remember the Ps4 and Xbox one reveal window being a lot more interesting/fun, mainly because of fanboys. 

Xbox has dug itself so deep that even fanboys cant open their mouth. Sad. Xbox is like congress party of Video Games.

56 minutes ago, kmkaks said:

I remember the Ps4 and Xbox one reveal window being a lot more interesting/fun, mainly because of fanboys. 

Xbox has dug itself so deep that even fanboys cant open their mouth. Sad. Xbox is like congress party of Video Games.

Who is Modi of PlayStation :P