PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

7 hours ago, adity said:

Heaven Angel is not a bot. He's stupid and gullible, sure. But definitely not a bot. 

What kind of douchebag this idiot is proved by the way he acted by blabbering and ranting which itself says he is more gullible. 

keep your a*s seated douchebag. 

7 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Why its hard for Ponies to accept the fact that XSX is superior system ? Im not saying it will outsell PS5 or anything but as far specs are concerned it destroys PS5 in everything except SSD.

I doubt the AAA 3rd party devs will even tinker with the SSD. At most you will just get better load times.

The SSD will be best utilised by the 1st party teams making open world games. 

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

Posts bullshit

Called out said bullshit

"haha trigerred" 

:rofl:

haha! Seems like it's you who got triggered by the post :giggle:

That comparison was a mere joke, try not to act like a Sony's paid employee.. 

31 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

haha! Seems like it's you who got triggered by the post :giggle:

That comparison was a mere joke, try not to act like a Sony's paid employee.. 

I'm not talking about you lol. 

Also I spend 90% of my time playing on Switch, but no one even cares about Nintendo here so there's nothing to defend :lol: 

You might post it as a joke, but you wouldn't believe how many bots actually believe this like they believe their lord and savior.

33 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Also I spend 90% of my time playing on Switch, but no one even cares about Nintendo here so there's nothing to defend :lol: 

You might post it as a joke, but you wouldn't believe how many bots actually believe this like they believe their lord and savior.

We care

Also are you part of the switch whatsapp group?

33 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

We care

12 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

We care

Yeah. Also part of Xbox group but they don't know my username here. The amount of delayed reaction you get there because of this thread is hilarious :lol: 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

You enjoy Labelling other people.  What about you? What are you? PC Mustard boy? Lol

It's not a label, it is the truth

You are an Xbot :rofl:

And the only one remaining here who hasn't grown up and continues shilling for Xmaal.

Anyway continue this "good" work bro.

Atleast this way this forum is fun

Otherwise this thread would be dead.

15 hours ago, adity said:

Heaven Angel is not a bot. He's stupid and gullible, sure. But definitely not a bot. 

????

I wasn't even talking about HA. 

I was talking about zodka. 

Poor guy was enjoying the fake post so much and CC ruined it ???

11 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

I do but only a little. :/

PS - Switch Lite user.

Edited by -13-

56 minutes ago, -13- said:

I do but only a little. :/

PS - Switch Lite user.

The Lite is such an amazing little system, it makes normal Switch feel clunky and unwieldy. Too bad it doesn't have TV out, would've been the greatest handheld of all time.

Pretty much man! Love the console though I don't get a lot of time to play. Was playing Ori and Zelda a while back. Have to get back to them.

I'm not much of a portable console player but I'm definitely not playing games like Ori, Cuphead on anything but a portable console. Not sure what it is but it just feels right.

On 5/21/2020 at 12:00 PM, PhantomShade said:

It's not a label, it is the truth

You are an Xbot :rofl:

And the only one remaining here who hasn't grown up and continues shilling for Xmaal.

Anyway continue this "good" work bro.

Atleast this way this forum is fun

Otherwise this thread would be dead.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Have you seen your posts that you posted? You should look yourself in mirror and grow up before calling me an Xbot fool. 

I own and play on all systems whereas you only play on PC and PS4? That makes you are mustard race boy and a Pony,right? lol.

A true Xbot will never own or buy a Ps4 but a true pony will buy a PC. :P

Edited by WhiteWolf

On 5/21/2020 at 3:49 AM, Django_3101 said:

the irony :rofl:

Lol i was talking about calling people directly like some people are directly calling people Xbot and all. So looks like thats how things work here now. So f**k it. Im gonna call people pony too.

6 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Lol i was talking about calling people directly like some people are directly calling people Xbot and all. So looks like thats how things work here now. So f**k it. Im gonna call people pony too.

11 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Zodak is a Xbot. No denying it :nono: