PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

Sure . But it wouldn't have risen that much to make it "close to PS4" . 

Now of course PS4 released 4 years earlier than Nintendo so it will have a huge lead. 

The only reason Nintendo caught up with Xbox one is because Xbox one failed miserably . PS4 was a success hence it's lead would have increased only with time .

45 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Damn, I'm in the same boat as you, except I'm staying with blue. Will probably tie the knot by the end of this year too. 

My PS backlog is huge and growing, so sticking with one console. No idea how the rest of y'all find time with both consoles with PS+ and GP subscription.

Yeah! Even iv wondered about this! I hope some of the efficient gamers here can share some gyaan about how to manage play and work effectively.

I am refusing knot by threatening parents but I don't know how long I can keep this going.

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Yeah people buy whatever they want. I'm pretty sure Switch is close to that PS4 number despite not launching officially and games being 5K from the start. The value proposition only works if people actually want it :lol: 

don't think switch is close to PS4 numbers or else olx and cex would have been flooded with used copies of used switch games. 

26 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

don't think switch is close to PS4 numbers or else olx and cex would have been flooded with used copies of used switch games. 

"BRUH! Who will pay for kiddy games when we can play mobile games for free." This is the perception about nintendo here (in India). Right?

Edited by kmkaks

10 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Come to think of it, this would be a perfect time for Sony to restart manufacturing their physical disks in India, like they did during the PS3 days. 

I don't think they will do that. Not unless they find out a way to lock out Indian discs to Indian consoles only. Last time, they did that to offer regional prices. No point, if people scalp and export the games. I think Russia and China are naturally protected because of language differences and censorship, so Westerners will not prefer those versions.

Just now, kmkaks said:

"BRUH! Who will pay for kiddy games when we can play mobile games for free." Not my opinion but perception about nintendo here. Right?

I recently finished Mario Odyssey. 

I never felt that happy while playing a video game in my entire life. Literally the happiest game ever...

Seriously, what a game! :wub:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Switch is such a useless console unless you just really like arcade games. Just get it, play botw and sell it on TP or olx. 

We felt the same way about Xbox before:hi:

Nintendo as a Company puts too much weight though, showoffs. I hate Companies that exploit customer loyalty.

Edit: I have never understood why Companies release subpar cr@p ports of awesome AAA games on switch though. Are Nintendo fanboy's masochists?:bandit:

Edited by kmkaks

12 minutes ago, kmkaks said:

We felt the same way about Xbox before:hi:

Nintendo as a Company puts too much weight though, showoffs. I hate Companies that exploit customer loyalty.

Edit: I have never understood why Companies release subpar cr@p ports of awesome AAA games on switch though. Are Nintendo fanboy's masochists?:bandit:

The sales figures. Switch has sold more than the sales of all all 4 generations of xboxes combined. 

54 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Yeah its probably lower. It still sold a fkton last year during pandemic, to the point that grey market stock was rarely ever sitting on the shelf.

27 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

The sales figures. Switch has sold more than the sales of all all 4 generations of xboxes combined. 

From where did you get that figure ? . Lifetime sales of switch and Xbox 360 are 84.5 and 84 million respectively. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_game_consoles

Please don't make up facts. 

1 minute ago, Krazyniks said:

From where did you get that figure ? . Lifetime sales of switch and Xbox 360 are 84.5 and 84 million respectively. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_game_consoles

Please don't make up facts. 

oopsie :roflroll:

1 hour ago, gecko89 said:

Come to think of it, this would be a perfect time for Sony to restart manufacturing their physical disks in India, like they did during the PS3 days. 

Not happening unless region locked consoles return 

I think they should bring them back 

atleast pricing would be more inline with the economies