PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

48 minutes ago, AnK said:

Ironically that was Jishnu :rofl: 

he wanted ppl to adopt XBoxOne at any cost 

Those were some incredible days to be on these forums 

Lol. Didn't know it was the same guy's account. Was he the same guy who said that the xbox had a second GPU which is kept hidden only to surprise sony. :rofl:

• Haha 7

6 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

I mean they have already confirmed cross play on halo infinite…so thought maybe you were talking my about  something else 

I wonder if they would allow cross play between gamepass users (pc/xbox) and steam users. 

Edited by radicaldude

30 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Lol. Didn't know it was the same guy's account. Was he the same guy who said that the xbox had a second GPU which is kept hidden only to surprise sony. :rofl:

The GPU thing was more of a internet rumour fueled by shills 

Also the cloud power which was officially fueled by M$ 

Ppl on internet just blew it & were ready to believe anything that would make them feel comfortable 

The power advantage of SX over PS5 & GamesPass getting AAA blockbuster games was something comparable at launch of this gen 

Blown out of proportion 

& Something like duelsense which wasn’t heavily shilled or talked about turned out to be the real game changer in multiplatform games 

Edited by AnK
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, AnK said:

The GPU thing was more of a internet rumour fueled by shills 

Also the cloud power which was officially fueled by M$ 

Ppl on internet just blew it & were ready to believe anything that would make them feel comfortable 

The power advantage of SX over PS5 & GamesPass getting AAA blockbuster games was something comparable at launch of this gen 

Blown out of proportion 

& Something like duelsense which wasn’t heavily shilled or talked about turned out to be the real game changer in multiplatform games 

This happens at the start of every new generation the weaker side always comes up with crazy stuff. 
ps5 was supposed to be RDNA 3 along with 13TF of power . 
before that RDNA was exclusives to PS and its doesnt even have full Features of RDNA 2 if i am not wrong.

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

No that was a different guy, said the power brick has a second hidden GPU which is why its so big and has a fan.

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

No that was a different guy, said the power brick has a second hidden GPU which is why its so big and has a fan.

Logan Paul Sport GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

We talking bout Tropical?

There were also talks of how resolution isn’t important for someone using a monitor & sitting right upfront,

but this same person was super excited about Kinnect & when pointed out that it needs a few feet distance to operate correctly…..the meltdown was phenomenal :rofl: 

& ppl expect us to forget that golden era :lol: 

55 minutes ago, Walker said:

We talking bout Tropical?

No but Tropical was another gem. He was convincing people to buy Xbone based on how you can switch regions and buy games from the cheapest region with Indian cards (just like Nintendo eShop). Unfortunately MS closed that loophole soon and he never showed up again. Even had spreadsheets n stuff to show regional prices :lol: 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, CarbonCore said:

No but Tropical was another gem. He was convincing people to buy Xbone based on how you can switch regions and buy games from the cheapest region with Indian cards (just like Nintendo eShop). Unfortunately MS closed that loophole soon and he never showed up again. Even had spreadsheets n stuff to show regional prices :lol: 

Maybe they are back with new profiles. :bigyellowgrin:

5 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

This happens at the start of every new generation the weaker side always comes up with crazy stuff. 
ps5 was supposed to be RDNA 3 along with 13TF of power . 
before that RDNA was exclusives to PS and its doesnt even have full Features of RDNA 2 if i am not wrong.

Sorry, I'm not knowledgeable on these microprocessor design terms, What does Full RDNA 2 even mean?! How is it different from this RDNA 1.5 I keep hearing about.

I was under the impression PS5 has a forked custom architecture, using some features of RDNA 2.

That said, I do remember rumors of PS5 being 13TF before the reveal, that turned out to be a damp squib.

There was also a rumor that XSX would be 12TF ?!

5 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

XSX is 12TF. Even before the reveal the leaks were pointing to the same.

It is ?! Is Microsoft unaware of this or did the devs not get the memo?!.

Spoiler

I was trying to troll and you ruined it :D 

Edited by gecko89

Don’t know about TFs but SX was supposed to be significantly more powerful than PS5 

& I’m talking up till the very launch & hands on 

what was being said or rumoured before system spec reveal I don’t know as I wasn’t active 

The power advantage has fallen flat so far & we are 9 months into next gen 

most of the games that have resolution advantage either have inferior performance or reduced texture mapping 

Others still outright better:-

Edit:- This just in from Doom Eternal (a first party game now)

284-D1202-E40-D-47-FC-BFB3-E6436-F452278

Edited by AnK
  • Like 1