PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

1 minute ago, triggr happy ss said:

Have you seen the reviews or played it? Its probably the best looking game ever.

IF your internet is sh*t then it looks like this coz you cant download the assets from the servers ,but probably too much to comprehend for both of you.

Roflwhat?

Is GoT a 16 bit game???:rofl:

Is this spencer logic??

Just now, Krazyniks said:

LoL one screenshot with few items in a guy's wishlist means everything is behind paywall in the eyes of PSbots . 

Not defending / criticizing these micro transactions ( it's not DLC imo  ) but one needs to play / see complete reviews before making any judgements .

But since PSbots come here only to talk crap (without any proper research ) no point wasting time with them 

But everything is infront of your eyes. 

Ps charged $30 for next gen content, that includes a dlc worth 15 hours of gameplay, still some lost their sleep. 

Now people are okay with paying $30 for a freaking glider???

Just because it looks good..??

1 minute ago, triggr happy ss said:

IF your internet is sh*t then it looks like this coz you cant download the assets from the servers ,but probably too much to comprehend for both of you.

Why the f**k sell those assets for $15 to those who can’t have pristine internet 

doesn’t change the fact that it’s much worse than charging $10 for complete game overhauling 

But anyway continue the biased charade 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KrIzAliD said:

$17.49 for an Airport!! damn... i haven't played the game but if i land on the airport what happens then? 

You get arrested and deported back to title screen :P

No you can land at the airport but if you didn't pay for it, it would be a generic version instead of handcrafted 1:1 replica of real world thing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

This is why I said the game actually costs 8000rs and its broken up and sold in piecemeal. Its the dumbest price point on Steam. But people will defend anything these days. 

& the whole logic of “but base is free with GamesPass”

Gamepass is the only value in buying SX right now

One has already spent 58k for this content & that too upfront advance with content coming in a timeline 

Pretty absurd logic & corporate trick of appearing as favours 

• Like 1

I think this is a glimpse to the " future of gaming ". 

Interesting read ?

Guess those who are interested in Halo Infinite should be ready with their wallets (even after buying the game at launch at full price). 

Uncle Phil is coming after you with a gun named microtransaction(s). 

@iam 

Edited by radicaldude

Just now, radicaldude said:

If their Battle royale or mp is good then their microtransaction will work like how it is working for Warzone/coldwar right now...

I mean Cold war and Warzone are sh*t still their skin packs sells like hot cakes

2 minutes ago, iam said:

Arre Haan. We got scammed. :cry:

Wish we took your advice, man. Zindagi barbaad ho gayi. 

:console: 

Atleast you have the balls to admit that Flight Simulator is not for core gamers 

Others have been flaunting it as a killer app exclusive :rofl: 

• Haha 2

Just now, triggr happy ss said:

Its just funny to see how insecure GP has made all sony fanboys ,they need to come and sh*t on every single game releasing their be it indie or a highly rated exclusive .

Ascent will be next releasing tomorrow ,looking forward to the expert takes on that too.

Ab har jagah ja ja ke sh*t karega toh badle mai poha toh parosenge nahi tujhe :lol: 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

I think this is a glimpse to the " future of gaming ". 

Interesting read ?

Guess those who are interested in Halo Infinite should be ready with their wallets (even after buying the game at launch at full price). 

@iam 

If your subscription reaches 2 million in 9 years then ofcourse it will be tough .

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

But everything is infront of your eyes. 

Ps charged $30 for next gen content, that includes a dlc worth 15 hours of gameplay, still some lost their sleep. 

Now people are okay with paying $30 for a freaking glider???

Just because it looks good..??

I ain't an Xbot .  I am a gamer who enjoys gaming and currently own One X and Nintendo Switch . Will buy PS5 sometime later next year .

And no i m not okay with these micro transactions , nor am I defending it. 

My point is read the whole review first .

Maybe you can enjoy a good part of the game without needing to buy anything . I haven't seen the reviews or played so can't comment . Hence not gonna pass judgement .

If majority of the game is indeed locked behind paywall then yeah f**k it . It's not worth it. 

Also don't compare Micro transactions with DLC. Micro transactions are mostly bad and always have been . Also iirc people complained more about having to spend 10$ extra for PS5 upgrade for GOT DLC and not whole price of 30$ .

Imo DLC if done right can add great value to the game . I recently paid 20$ for AC Odyssey DLC and got almost 30 hrs of content and absolutely loved it.

Just now, radicaldude said:

Is this a game or is this a simulator??

Simulator with real time time lapse 

it would take you exactly the same amount of time to travel from point A to point B 

It was always marketed as a pilot training program before this iteration

M$ desperate so it’s some sort of killerapp all of a sudden  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Krazyniks said:

I ain't an Xbot .  I am a gamer who enjoys gaming and currently own One X and Nintendo Switch . Will buy PS5 sometime later next year .

And no i m not okay with these micro transactions , nor am I defending it. 

My point is read the whole review first .

Maybe you can enjoy a good part of the game without needing to buy anything . t.

The point is why weep only for Sony games when they can also be completely enjoyed without the paid upgrades 

& come here & say that no no $15 plane & enhanced graphics each are totally OK for xyz reasons 

• Haha 1

Flight Sim is not for everyone...  But if you like simulators, this game is gold.

I've been waiting for a proper simulator to arrive on consoles since forever... it finally did. 

For someone who doesn't game on expensive PCs, this is a dream come true. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, AnK said:

The point is why weep only for Sony games when they can also be completely enjoyed without the paid upgrades 

& come here & say that no no $15 plane & enhanced graphics each are totally OK for xyz reasons 

Don't see anyone defending the pricing of Plane/enhanced graphics. Or anyone even buying it here . 

But most people will buy GOT DLC even though they may have complained about the charges ( again mostly about the PS5 Upgrade charge part only )