PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

Just now, Mr. Comingle said:

The previews look great and it's free so I got nothing to lose except my free time. 

Hyped to get full squad on the scam gang. 

Same will definitely play this with you guys.

Also i am talking about your post in the horizon thread not halo .

There were rumors of H:fw delays way before the state of play showcase I think. ( I guess the rumor started wahen horizon and GT7 were announced as cross gen titles). 

Some attacked actual game threads with all guns blazing. Specially the delay. 

Even @WhiteWolf recently quoted that PS has no games in Fall 21. Looks like this statement will bite him soon. 

34 minutes ago, AnK said:

Public Beta getting a PvE preview instead of the usual PvP 

& now Co-op getting delayed is not really a good sign for a game 6 years in development & changed multiple leads & getting additional studio support as big as Coalition 

On top of the fact that it was ready set to go last year itself with TV spots on HBO & Pre-order skins being advertised 

I think ppl should be worried instead of diverting the topic on games that were only announced in 2020 without even a concrete release date 

TLOU 2 MP comparison was just foolish as the game/component hasn’t even been announced yet & is only in rumour phase 

Wut? Such deduction! :rofl:

It was a technical preview designed specifically for testing the infrastructure and bots. FYI, it also had a snippet of PvP. The next preview (Aug/Sep) is 4v4 and 12v12 PvP.

13 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

Wut? Such deduction! :rofl:

It was a technical preview designed specifically for testing the infrastructure and bots. FYI, it also had a snippet of PvP. The next preview (Aug/Sep) is 4v4 and 12v12 PvP.

Lol

this guys and radicle are the most misinformed people on the forum inspite of being the most active.

Also the so called rumour phase for factions .

• Haha 2

That’s called announcing the removal of MP component from the sequel in comparison to its predecessor 

It’s still a rumour that the separate component is in development as they haven’t announced it formally yet 

But that’s too much comprehension,I understand 

Edited by AnK
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, radicaldude said:

There were rumors of H:fw delays way before the state of play showcase I think. ( I guess the rumor started wahen horizon and GT7 were announced as cross gen titles). 

Even @WhiteWolf recently quoted that PS has no games in Fall 21. Looks like this statement will bite him soon. 

rehen de bhai… take the L

On 8/19/2021 at 7:05 AM, b!T said:

I had the same issue last month. It was something to do with the motherboard and I repaired it for 2k. It's either motherboard or faulty psu.

i went to sony service center and they asked me to come back in sept as they are still not opened due to lockdown and stuff.

On 8/19/2021 at 7:05 AM, b!T said:

I had the same issue last month. It was something to do with the motherboard and I repaired it for 2k. It's either motherboard or faulty psu.

i went to sony service center and they asked me to come back in sept as they are still not opened due to lockdown and stuff.

Just a PSA

Incase your PS4 power button is dead, and your controller has got unpaired from your PS4, a 3rd way to start it up is just insert a disc, it will then power up, you can then attach the controller back to it for re-pairing via BT.

On 8/21/2021 at 1:07 PM, radicaldude said:

PS has no new AAA exclusive games this fall. What has changed?

On 8/21/2021 at 1:07 PM, radicaldude said:

PS has no new AAA exclusive games this fall. What has changed?