PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

9 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Great. Her salary should be held back till the time theaters open to full occupancy post-covid or she should be given reduced salary in direct proportion to reduced theater foot-fall as a final settlement. No TV Shows with her directorship either.

We will see how long she sings that tune.

16 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

>Make meme film

>It bombs

>Streaming BAD

>But not your direction

btw why are you posting this in the PS vs Xbawks thread?

11 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

Dude you are not even at the table ,get a ps5 and buy a game first to talk about all this .

currently you are sitting on the floor and eating dal roti till then ,thinking about a la carte and gourmet.

.The Office Reaction GIF

i personally find this comment very insulting..
so he cant have a say that games used to be 60 usd since a long time just coz he doesnt own a ps5 ?

okay hear it from me games always have been expensive be it ps1 onwards or the sega mega drive cartridges...
or the atari 800 which was launched in year 1979 were priced at 20-30 usd of that time..

just coz you own a next gen system dont post snarky comments on someone else like that..

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, sobbii said:

i personally find this comment very insulting..
so he cant have a say that games used to be 60 usd since a long time just coz he doesnt own a ps5 ?

okay hear it from me games always have been expensive be it ps1 onwards or the sega mega drive cartridges...
or the atari 800 which was launched in year 1979 were priced at 20-30 usd of that time..

just coz you own a next gen system dont post snarky comments on someone else like that..

You dont know half of it ,let it be.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

I can title it as one of the worst and most boring superhero movie i watched. Glad i did not spend money on this in theaters. 

you can't dismiss it like that so easily. So many different artists worked to make it happen and they will also work on future movies which may be superhit. A lot of people did their job properly but the leadership/director failed

2 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

you can't dismiss it like that so easily. So many different artists worked to make it happen and they will also work on future movies which may be superhit. A lot of people did their job properly but the leadership/director failed

My point was about the movie and not individual artist. 

I think WBs are just idiotic morons & clueless 

They passed off gems like Snyder’s Cut & had it reshot for new JL 

& then WW 1984…..i mean WTF!! :doh: 

They don’t deserve to hold rights to characters like Batman & Joker