PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

Could be Sony IP, but KOJIMA holds the reign on his project and what he can offer in Director's cut and at a 10 dollar value. And he did offer alot in that 10 dollar DLC. 

You should applaud him for this, not Sony.

1 minute ago, SaiKO said:

Could be Sony IP, but KOJIMA holds the reign on his project

& What exactly is the source of this?!?

You have documents of their deal to know who has say in what?!?

Common sense would say that if a Publisher owns the right of the IP ,then they decide pricing

Not the developer that they have hired to develop the project 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Ninja theory before acquisition - Hellblade

Ninja theory after acquisition - Bleeding edge

Obsidian before acquisition- Fallout New Vega

Obsidian after acquisition- Grounded. 

See a trend? (GP effect) 

I just hope Redfall doesn't become Arkanes "Bleeding Edge". 

Fallout 76 says hi :P

Also grounded was praised unanimously iirc.

13 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

See a trend? (GP effect) 

Not this, it's Avowed.

Which looked like a TES competitor

But then MS purchased Bethesda

:rofl:

It will probably be cancelled now like that one Xbone game by Platinum where you could like control your own dragon or something, forgot the name but people got very upset when it got cancelled.

14 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

See a trend? (GP effect) 

its completely stupid list you have made…

hellblade 2? 
outer worlds 2 ?? 
bleeding edge launched in March 2020… 

Use some logic man..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Not this, it's Avowed.

Which looked like a TES competitor

But then MS purchased Bethesda

:rofl:

It will probably be cancelled now like that one Xbone game by Platinum where you could like control your own dragon or something, forgot the name but people got very upset when it got cancelled.

Scalebound

1 hour ago, AnK said:

Hi 

Did you have any internal Q&A meeting with higher ups at Rockstar?!?

Was something discussed regarding the reveal reactions of GTA5 Next Gen. ?!?

I saw you particularly making a hue & cry how paying $10 extra for just Haptics & Resolution Bump just isn’t ethical for GoT DC 

I’m sure you must have brought into someone’s notice that having same for another $60-70 in GTA’s case is totally unacceptable?!? 

This is a very sad and pathetic comment tbqh. Even if @SaiKO works at Rockstar, what does he personally have with anything you said? He's free to voice his opinions as an individual, and you should really not be bringing his workplace into it. He's also not a director at Rockstar, to be making such calls like the GTA 5 next gen. All of this going to employer BS is kinda like a personal attack, which is not good at all. This argument is like you blaming an ONGC employee for rising petrol prices. Please don't do this.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, roun90 said:

This is a very sad and pathetic comment tbqh. Even if @SaiKO works at Rockstar, what does he personally have with anything you said? He's free to voice his opinions as an individual, and you should really not be bringing his workplace into it. He's also not a director at Rockstar, to be making such calls like the GTA 5 next gen. All of this going to employer BS is kinda like a personal attack, which is not good at all. This argument is like you blaming an ONGC employee for rising petrol prices. Please don't do this.

If ONGC employee targets IGL & specifically mentions(with name) how his employer is fair & the other company is scum 

I’d kinda feel weird 

can’t say about others 

23 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

See a trend? (GP effect) 

Co op games are some of the most fun as I have seen with The Ascent, Borderlands 2 etc.

Redfall, made by Arkane, day 1 on gamepass for everyone to play together.

Can't imagine a better scenario than this. 

4 minutes ago, AnK said:

If ONGC employee targets IGL & specifically mentions(with name) how his employer is fair & the other company is scum 

I’d kinda feel weird 

can’t say about others 

IMO, that is fair. He's free to have his opinion of companies. What will not be fair is if others pile up and say - You are from ONGC. You better go up top and look at your boss's practice first. That's unfair. For example, I can say ONGC and IGL are both scum or saints. That is my opinion. But I cannot specifically target a specific employee (by name at that) and ask him to go to his boss. That is personal. Having opinion on companies is fine. Calling out employees is absolutely not.

• Like 3

to make it apples to apples, @SaiKO could be subject to such moronic and highly unacceptable questioning if he himself had ever questioned an employee of competitor on IVG for that competitor's policies and practices. Voicing opinion about a company is different than asking stupid questions to its employees who did not participate in that decision-making. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

I think he shouldn't have mentioned his employer.

Bingo!!!

& that too calling them as a “fair & reasonable” lot & going as far as saying that “we are not asking you to buy again” 

So Sony is asking to buy or what?!?

If you do this sort of thing then it’s bound to raise questions on your opinion about others 

• Like 1

Shoudnt have posted he works for a certain company multiple times in the first place.

There was a MS employee who was defending xbone, kinect, always online, no used game and all bs before launch and when mattrick left & MS reversed the policies he blamed mattrick and made some nasty comments on him. Someone from here compiled all the posts and posted on GAF and the guy never posted again. 

• Like 2

Just now, hsk_colossus said:

WTF…

blaming a person for revealing where he worked rather than calling out people who post abuse :wallbash:

Wonder where this self righteousness disappears while ridiculing others who don't "own" a system yet. 

Where does this concept of "a gamer can have his views" vanishes when someone comments about something he doesn't own (yet). 

Commenting about " having daal chawal" is okay but calling out a corporate for their shady anti consumer views isn't? 

And someone calling out sony ( for charging $10 for next gen updates) but is working for r* is akin to a pot calling a kettle, black. 

7 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Shoudnt have posted he works for a certain company multiple times in the first place.

There was a MS employee who was defending xbone, kinect, always online, no used game and all bs before launch and when mattrick left & MS reversed the policies he blamed mattrick and made some nasty comments on him. Someone from here compiled all the posts and posted on GAF and the guy never posted again. 

This is horrible man, how can someone f**k around with a guy's employment?