PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

You do realize that publisher gets paid first before putting their game on GP or any subscription, right?

Second, the original game was a commercial failure despite being good. They wanted to make a sequel but had no financial support. They went for crowd-funding and announced the sequel back in 2015 itself. However, their publisher Starbreeze fell into bankruptcy and stalled the game once again.

It was MS who decided to back them up and finish the game. Of course, you wouldn't know else you won't be talking nonsense. Without MS this game wouldn't have seen light nor Double Fine would have survived. 

A key thing we're thinking about is like, our mission is always to get our games into as many hands as possible. If something like a subscription service brings down a barrier to players, so players can have access to our games, it's ultimately a good thing for us. We always ultimately benefit from more people playing our games. 

I think it lowers the barrier to entry to people specifically for our kind of games that look a little unique and some people say off-putting. I look at those characters over there from Psychonauts and they're really appealing to me, but some people, it might take them a while to love them. So they might not be willing to risk $60 on a disc, but if they see that face sitting there next to a giant triple-A game [on GamePass], they might just give it a shot. 

Getting a shot is all we ask for. 

2 hours ago, radicaldude said:

I thought you were scared of horror titles. 

Really???

Dead Space is one of my favourite games.

2 hours ago, radicaldude said:

This is shocking. Psychonauts 2 not in the US top 20 list (which includes digital purchases). One of the better games of the year being treated poorly.

Maybe signs of things to come....20210915_082007.jpg

Yes. This is a concern. I will try to spend more on their store in future to support them.

Not on gamepass titles but outside of that as those games need attention too.

47 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

Psychonauts 2 is also available on PS4/PS5 and last I checked those platforms don't have GamePass. So, you need to buy the game in order to play it. If it's not on the charts, it's not because of GP, it's because it didn't sell well regardless.

It was not advertised on PS consoles in any shape or form ,even sites like IGN only showed trailers with Xbox logo & marketing 

masses on PS don’t know about it’s existence if only xbox version is advertised & the lack of PS5 version where most of the hardcore audience is present,didn’t help either 

So yeah that is there 

2 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Nahi Bhai, not whom you are thinking.. He is being framed though :rofl: for the ID names

Dude he literally teased me on discord group about being abused publicly 

Earlier I had doubts but now I have little that it’s him over & over again 

Guy is just obsessed with AnK,IVG & KC 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, AnK said:

It was not advertised on PS consoles in any shape or form ,even sites like IGN only showed trailers with Xbox logo & marketing 

masses on PS don’t know about it’s existence if only xbox version is advertised & the lack of PS5 version where most of the hardcore audience is present,didn’t help either 

So yeah that is there 

Agreed. 

4 minutes ago, AnK said:

You just referred to yourself in 3rd person. Are you sure you're not obsessed with yourself? :P

• Haha 6

10 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Nahi Bhai, not whom you are thinking.. He is being framed though :rofl: for the ID names

Well, then that shows how salty those people are. Need to create alts to sh*t post

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AnK said:

I don't know about Discord but here someone else taking Maze in between, He is not someone who will post movie spoilers. Even all those registered email IDs looked so shady, so I feel its not him but up to each one to believe..

2 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Faulty business decisions led to the commercial failure of such an amazing title and series. 

I hope they launch physical versions (and a native ps5 port) soon. 

Yep. In the meantime, seeing how amazing the title and series is, I'd encourage you to buy the game full price if you haven't already. Also, spread the word around. That'll help the devs out and and help reduce your worries as well. 

4 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Faulty business decisions led to the commercial failure of such an amazing title and series. 

I hope they launch physical versions (and a native ps5 port) soon. 

What is faulty business decision?

Gamepass??

It's here to stay, like it or not.

And MS has best first party line up it ever had, because of it.

They believe in it and ready to invest long term in it.

3 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

I don't know about Discord but here someone else taking Maze in between, He is not someone who will post movie spoilers. Even all those registered email IDs looked so shady, so I feel its not him but up to each one to believe..

Well whoever it is,is doing more harm to Comingle than any of us here on IVG 

It should have never escalated to such things to begin with..Ppl get carried away in the moment & take personal jibes a lot of time & just get banned for week or 2 at most 

Patiently serve their time & get back at being the part of the community,  

no big deal

Dono why it had to be the way it did 

1 hour ago, TRMNTR said:

Either you're really sh*t at analysis or you're warring. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume it's the latter.

Psychonauts 2 is also available on PS4/PS5 and last I checked those platforms don't have GamePass. So, you need to buy the game in order to play it. If it's not on the charts, it's not because of GP, it's because it didn't sell well regardless.

LOL

When multi platform games make it to the top 10 its all thanks to Ps and when the dont its all because of gamepass and xbox , simply genius .

Since there are more than twice the no of ps consoles out there shouldnt they be doing all the heavy lifting ?

Muh Kholna hai bus aur bakwass karni hai in dono ko pura din.

4 minutes ago, AnK said:

Well whoever it is,is doing more harm to Comingle than any of us here on IVG 

It should have never escalated to such things to begin with..Ppl get carried away in the moment & take personal jibes a lot of time & just get banned for week or 2 at most 

Patiently serve their time & get back at being the part of the community,  

no big deal

Dono why it had to be the way it did 

Anyone can make an alt at this point and shift blame at him.

It's open buffet now.