PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

37 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

I played few games on PS5. Some of them were flawless..but I did face similar issues. Those are mostly network related. 

34 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

I'm pretty sure vanguards graphical bugs are not network related. 

What happened is, I get disconnected but will still be in the match while others just stay frozen and the controller just continues to vibrate. I can free roam and go into inaccessible areas and fall out of the map and then the App shut down. This is a bug in a bug scenario. But that’s the reason they run beta. It’s not a demo.

27 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Paying on engagement incentivises profit over art. Hence I don't want spotification of gaming

Wtf man ? Every day you and radicle have to post something to take a dig at Xbox.

Honestly, this thread is active only because of the two of you, but don't you seriously get bored posting 50 different shades of the same news everyday? I mean, it takes some level of dedication to do this. I remember the times when Zodka used to do something similar for Xbox, but these days you and radicle have become a dangeous duo of sorts. 

Liking each other's posts, upvoting each other without fail, always there to support the other. Such dedication man. Half the guys here would wish they get partners as supportive as you've been to each other. Couple goals ❤️

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

So, I am an Xbot now? :lol:

In the eyes of PSbots yes. It doesn't matter if you own PS and xbox consoles and like gaming on both . If you defend xbox/MS for any reason/ argue against logic of PSbots then you are an Xbot for them :P

Edited by Krazyniks
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

In the eyes of PSbots yes. It doesn't matter if you own PS and xbox consoles and like gaming on both . If you defend xbox/MS for any reason/ argue against logic of PSbots then you are an Xbot for them :P

Whatever Layden is pointing towards is a fact and not an opinion. 

Only certain segments/type of products  can thrive in such models and thus creativity takes a hit.