PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

2 minutes ago, AnK said:

The suspend feature is in PS too 

you can open other apps but not games 

Quick resume is only advantageous over PS regarding running multiple games simultaneously 

nopes… you can completely shut down Xbox and quick resume works after cold start..

suspend is nothing like that…

It works great with multiple single games too… I use it quite a lot… 

Edited by hsk_colossus
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, hsk_colossus said:

works great for me… only in one game I faced a problem where the game would restart from the beginning…

I am currently playing civ 6 and quick resume works great with it 

in some games it poorly implemented which makes it crash i read.

btw PS5 OPTIMIZED game here and no instant loadtimes

QS is easily the most nextgen feature that exists right now. Some games don't support it well but apart from that, it works amazingly well. I switch between multiple games on almost a daily basis. A couple of them that I play alone and then there are games that I play with the GP gang; games are always ready to go.

People who haven't tried the feature and are talking out of their a*s can please GTFO.

Edited by TRMNTR
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

I didn't. Microsoft just did. Only 5% of respondents use the switching feature. 

i heard nothing but praise about it from media to users on message boards..You have to use and experience it to understand why its so good.You have blind xbox hate inside you which makes you dislike everything xbox lol

I was also calling Dual sense gimmick like you calling QR gimmick, but after finally experiencing it myself now, i finally get why its so good and why everyone praise it. Lesson learned.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WhiteWolf said:

.You have blind xbox hate inside you which makes you dislike everything xbox lol

I was also calling Dual sense gimmick like you calling QR gimmick

You mean to say you were a blind hateful fanboy?!?! :O

Radicaldude achieved in 1 year what I couldn’t in 10 :panic:

1 minute ago, WhiteWolf said:

Check MLB Video, thats 1st party and 70$

But no one gives a sh*t about it here 

you said that only two games use full potential of PS5 SSD 

which was wrong & I proved it 

I never said all use it 

6 minutes ago, AnK said:

You mean to say you were a blind hateful fanboy?!?! :O

Radicaldude achieved in 1 year what I couldn’t in 10 :panic:

But no one gives a sh*t about it here 

you said that only two games use full potential of PS5 SSD 

which was wrong & I proved it 

I never said all use it 

i never had blind hate for PS. I HATE  ponies not PS games or consoles

I owned every PS consoles and played more PS games than both of u combined. So stfu :lol:

Anyway, carry on.. All you 2 do is post bs here and like/react to each others post :lol:.

And Rofl at

True Gamer no BS

:rofl:

Edited by WhiteWolf
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

I was also calling Dual sense gimmick like you calling QR gimmick, but after finally experiencing it myself now, i finally get why its so good and why everyone praise it. Lesson learned.

Dualsense directly impacts the gameplay of titles optimised for it. It increases the in game immersion. Thus it is everything but a gimmick. 

QS is a feature that A MAJORITY  dont use. Evident from xboxs own poll. Hence it falls under the gimmick category. 

Edited by radicaldude

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

Most impressive loadtimes  are in Insomniac games and GOT Directors cut only (BC version takes longer )

Difference between xbox sx and ps5 loadtimes in most multiplats  are just 3-4 secs only..

RE village 4 secs on PS5 and 7 or 8 secs xbox..

that’s because the former 2 take advantage of low level storage APIs. Once more devs get used to it, expect instant loading on the mighty PS5 

Demon’s Souls is also near instant loading 

Edited by 0verlord

6 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Most times I don't realise that I'm even using it. Just click and jump into the game.

I guess that's the thing about improved quality of life features. Maybe I'll notice the lack of it when I play on other consoles. 

This feature makes sense on mobiles. Not so much on consoles. If it's there, then it's fine, but if it's not, not many would miss it. 

52 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

QS is easily the most nextgen feature that exists right now. Some games don't support it well but apart from that, it works amazingly well. I switch between multiple games on almost a daily basis. A couple of them that I play alone and then there are games that I play with the GP gang; games are always ready to go.

People who haven't tried the feature and are talking out of their a*s can please GTFO.

Totally agreed QR is the most nextgen feature out there.

Was playing hades entire last month ,left the game before the boss multiple times to resume the following day without any issues . Resumed with F1 2020 after more than a month and was still sitting in the pit lane waiting to go out and you guys are comparing load screens :doh:

• Haha 2