PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

1 minute ago, radicaldude said:

Did you "imagine" both the technologies and made a comparison video inside your imagination...

There are tons of detailed videos about QR.  DF did their testing and as well. Its a universally praised features almost by everyone. 

And best part is there are videos showing it in action.

Its not perfect but it still works when implemented properly in games. 

5 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Quick resume and Suspend features on Xbox one and PS4/5 are not same. I don't even have SX and still i know its not same lol.

But let Ank believe what he wants to believe lol

Lol totally stupid post without reading mine 

I was the first poster to say it is essential & also the one to clear the air how it is different from last gen suspend feature 

There are people here like me, @Vamos and maybe others (Shantz) who have both the consoles and swear Quick Resume is truly next gen having experienced it first hand. It is not the same as a process suspend and resume on PC.

And then there are armchair critics whose only source of info is twitter/youtube claiming otherwise and bullshitting non stop. 

Such bakwaas.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

There are people here like me, @Vamos and maybe others (Shantz) who have both the consoles and swear Quick Resume is truly next gen having experienced it first hand. It is not the same as a process suspend and resume on PC.

And then there are armchair critics whose only source of info is twitter/youtube claiming otherwise and bullshitting non stop. 

Such bakwaas.

I have the both as well.

Bought Ps5 thinking that I will never need XSX and then got XSX and spend majority of my time on it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

Such bakwaas.

Yup. I mean ive done full shutdown and resume mid battle. No pc has ever allowed to do that. It's a must for ppl like me who get so sporadic time to play games

• Like 1

Just now, Shantz said:

Yup. I mean ive done full shutdown and resume mid battle. No pc has ever allowed to do that. It's a must for ppl like me who get so sporadic time to play games

Totally agree. I am in the same boat. These days I consider buying a game on Xbox as against Steam (even if the Xbox version is costlier) simply because of Quick Resume.

I uninstalled my Steam version of Hades and planning to start the Game Pass version for the same reason.

3 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Dual sense you need to experience coz videos cant show its true magic but QR you can easily see in videos. 

Do you know what truly is next gen?

the trinity of haptics, kraken/ssd and 3d audio. you can add exclusives to that list as well.

These technologies create immersion which separates previous gen from the current gen.

Also, while you are debating Quick Resume, Sony is busy releasing games.

PS- QR was yesterday, Halo infinite is today.

You would need to have a very vivid imagination, to imagine Halo infinite as the GOTY 2021.

#justsaying...

“NBA 2K22 is simply not a basketball game. There is basketball in it, but that's not the point. It is instead one enormous shakedown, an ornate palace built of never-ending attempts to coax more and more money out of the player despite the full-price cost of admission, some of them crafty and subtle, most of them obnoxiously obvious and disgusting in their persistence.”

https://kotaku.com/nba-2k22-the-kotaku-review-1847662757

50 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

“NBA 2K22 is simply not a basketball game. There is basketball in it, but that's not the point. It is instead one enormous shakedown, an ornate palace built of never-ending attempts to coax more and more money out of the player despite the full-price cost of admission, some of them crafty and subtle, most of them obnoxiously obvious and disgusting in their persistence.”

https://kotaku.com/nba-2k22-the-kotaku-review-1847662757

That review, damn! :rofl:

DISLIKED

The entire experience of being around almost every aspect of this game

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

.20210924_102826.jpg

It’s been around 3.5+ years since M$ announced the studio,coined as the “team ICE” of M$ which will build tech for other studios & support them starting with an exclusive IP (without name) 

It’s Perfect Dark got announced just around a year back I think 

It’s the same Crackdown sh*t all over again 

Bringing in new developer to hide incompetence years down the line 

But go no further than the loyalists to find good in this 

The “performance of a better job” is through the roof :lol: 

I literally have 0 hope from any of their own studios with Bethesda Studios along with Obsedian maybe are the only saving grace ….most of which will take a good part of this generation to churn out their next projects as they just got done with something or the other just lately 

Edited by AnK
  • Like 1