PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

2 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Real mature.

It was just banter for me but now I truly believe that you two have no other purpose in life other than sitting here day after day, playing romance with each other.

Spewing sh*t about other peoples' choices while having no first hand experience.

I don't think I have ever even mentioned my education except in the Covid thread where you people wanted to sh*t about vaccines.

But it's good that you remember as that shows you are keeping tabs without me even asking for it.

You two can have all the recognition you want from this place, you won't get it anywhere else.

But I bid the best to both of you.

1. You not only mentioned your education (in multiple threads), but the area your house/flat encloses up as well.  :bigyellowgrin: (in an anonymous forum- by your admission). And you are accusing others of having no purpose in life 

2. You are the one quoting our posts and not the other way. Don't step into something that you can't handle yourself. 

3. How does one get recognition in an anonymous forum - by "flexing". How does one flex online? By revealing information. As far as I know, neither of us have done so. You on the other hand have revealed a lot. 

4. Going by your posting history, looks like you are pretty regular here yourself. So maybe instead of checking on us,  you should moderate your internet habits. 

So yes. I guess the adage, pot calling a kettle black fits in here perfectly. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, radicaldude said:

?AAAA? they said

hope the Partnership helps concoct at least an Episodic 2.5A Game that can be delivered piecemeal across 5yrs on GamePass. 

Which will happen 1st?

you buying PS5 and playing one PS exclusive that you brag about all the time or Initiative releasing their game?  

:P

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

1. You not only mentioned your education (in multiple threads), but the area your house/flat encloses up as well.  :bigyellowgrin: (in an anonymous forum- by your admission). And you are accusing others of having no purpose in life 

2. You are the one quoting our posts and not the other way. Don't step into something that you can't handle yourself. 

3. How does one get recognition in an anonymous forum - by "flexing". How does one flex online? By revealing information. As far as I know, neither of us have done so. You on the other hand have revealed a lot. 

4. Going by your posting history, looks like you are pretty regular here yourself. So maybe instead of checking on us,  you should moderate your internet habits. 

So yes. I guess the adage, pot calling a kettle black fits in here perfectly. 

Are you seriously telling me that mentioning the area of my house in a conversation where the efficacy of cleaning robots was being discussed in relation to house size was flexing?

And anyway, I don't have anything to hide. I am not worried unlike you about how your shenanigans on this thread will bode for your professional or personal life. Easy being a keyboard warrior while hiding behind a shadow.

I don't know about you but even I am not as obsessed with my degrees as you two are.

Also, I didn't quote Anl's post. You two took it up on yourself to make it obscene.

Only time I come to this thread is when I want to catch up on new game releases but everytime one of you two is camping over here.

Members of this forum very well know which threads I spend my time on and who actually has a purpose in life.

But I am not arguing with you, I appreciate you for believing that you have a purpose.

You should absolutely believe that, after all if not you then who else will?

Stay safe and healthy my friend.

2 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Ya agree.. attacking a persons education on console war thread just to prove a point ??

Wow really?!?

might want to take it up to him & give friendly advise not to do that again:-

On 9/23/2021 at 11:49 AM, KunjanPSD said:

But what will they do without their only means of recognition? :lol:

Those IVG badges go on CV, you know.

Just don't end up in this position once the "friendly" conversation is over :-

4 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

20210924-151212.jpg

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

One of the two events has already happened. 

Americanhousewifeabc Guess GIF by ABC Network

You bought a PS5? Pics beyaatch :devil:

I was getting harrased by Assassin for not getting nextgen console. Now its my turn to harass all PS fanboys for not buying PS5 :devil:

No entry in PS5 thread if you don't own PS5 :devil:

Edited by WhiteWolf

2 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

That's optimistic, in reality probably it will be cancelled and the studio staff laid off.

Remember, charging $70 for quality maal exclusives is a passe model to sell more consoles.

The new model is subscription s e r v i c e s, where the console is just an accessory :rofl: 

You really think the "I own both consoles yo, but i spend more time on the XSX than the PS5 because of quick resume" shilling in the last page is because of Halo Infinite? or the new Gears game? or Avowed? or whatever else vaporware new IP that has been announced? :lol:

It's because the dudes have to justify their 36 months of rental games to  2 random internet strangers and the other fellow game renters on the forum :roflroll:

It's for the games that I never had time to play during the PS4/Xbone era. Or the indies that I play now? How does that even matter? 

For critics who neither own the console, nor know the value of time, it's kind of hard to explain the value proposition. Maybe, one day they'll get there.