PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

2 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

Don't worry, another acquisition is coming. It would be interesting to see more meltdown from people who's gaming platform is restricted to particular device. 

That's your source?!? :rofl:

Do you even have confirmation if Bathesda was acquired under the M$ banner or Xbox banner?!?

& who is taking the hit on balance sheet for that?! :lol: 

By the gods....ppl around here....just never fail to amuse 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AnK said:

That's your source?!? :rofl:

Do you even have confirmation if Bathesda was acquired under the M$ banner or Xbox banner?!?

& who is taking the hit on balance sheet for that?! :lol: 

By the gods....ppl around here....just never fail to amuse 

Well, offcourse. Yong is a good source. As unlike you, I don't have all day to spend on a forum or internet pages. These few youtubers are a quick way to get news. Plus I never said that's only XBOX's profit. I said M$ on a spree. And that's quite true. They don't even care for how many console they sold. They care about their game service.. and that is doing really, really good.

3 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

Well, offcourse. Yong is a good source. As unlike you, I don't have all day to spend on a forum or internet pages. These few youtubers are a quick way to get news. Plus I never said that's only XBOX's profit. I said M$ on a spree. And that's quite true. They don't even care for how many console they sold. They care about their game service.. and that is doing really, really good.

Unless they release Gaming only numbers....you ain't gona know sh*t of what the actual picture is 

also just flashing subscription numbers doesn't really tell how much profitable it is 

If you don't have time to think over or confirm facts.....better not to indulge in discussion 

• Like 1

Also I want to make one thing straight 

I have 0 disrespect for any veteran developer or industry men who may have worked on countless games,some of which I may have dearly enjoyed 

It’s just that it’s the foolishness of Xbox brand execs who create this falsehood over & over again & have been doing for so many years that something great & ambitious has already been materialised,when in reality they have been stuck in the trial & error phase for an eternity now 

They rush each & every studio,game & deal related announcement to give fun powder to their influencers & shills who hype things to the extent of every gamer out there starting to think that a lot of great things are in the pipeline.

This is an outright bad business practice & every company should refrain from doing such things. 

It’s the developers who get bad name end of the day & the fans who are almost always left heartbroken 

There was absolutely no need to announce the studio in such a grand fashion 3.5 years ago when there was actually nothing on the table yet…

But they are just continuing to repeat this practice till this date,as I said I won’t be surprised if they have Arcane(after they’ve won GOTY) at the centre stage at their next showcase & announce something that’s not even on the drawing board yet. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Xbox influencers were comparing the initiative with rockstar. 

Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Dangit, I was led to believe The Initiative was some proven top tier dev I had never heard of. So they've never made a game before, PD is their first one, it's still in early development. Yet they're somehow equivalent to Rockstar?! 

Real Estate GIF by RateperSQFT.com

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SaiKO said:

Don't worry, another acquisition is coming. It would be interesting to see more meltdown from people who's gaming platform is restricted to particular device. 

You wasting your time explaining anything to these PS Duos Ank and Radical. Lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Dangit, I was led to believe The Initiative was some proven top tier dev I had never heard of. So they've never made a game before, PD is their first one, it's still in early development. Yet they're somehow equivalent to Rockstar?! 

You seriously chose to believe random Twitter posts than do a Google search yourself? :P

You're doing the exact same thing now, BTW. 

14 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

So is it PD's fault that random Xbox fan posting dumb sh*t on Twitter? So we start blaming Sony for all the stuff Ank and Radical post here or their overlord Joe miller lol.

They have their interviews and studio videos out there where they clearly explain their culture and how they will make games. 

Read

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-studio-initiative-talks-staying-small-staying-agile?amp

Edited by WhiteWolf

3 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

You seriously chose to believe random Twitter posts than do a Google search yourself? :P

You're doing the exact same thing now, BTW. 

Yea its PD's fault now coz some random Xbox guy post some dumb sh*t on Twitter lol

We should start blaming Sony for every dumb post made by Sony fanboys on this forum now :P

• Haha 4

Just now, WhiteWolf said:

Yea its PD's fault now coz some random Xbox guy post some dumb sh*t on Twitter lol

We should start blaming Sony for every dumb post made by Sony fanboys on this forum now :P

Dude, it was bait. You fell for it. So did a couple of other guys. ;)

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

This is  what happens when you follow joe miller, coltwood type people on Twitter ? 

and than you complain ??

2 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

No i get it and i was actually agreeing with you that people searching random Twitter posts to prove their point or bash Initiative. 

It was not about Initiative 

it’s never about the developers as I explained in my large post 

It’s a very specific pattern & error always 

But I guess my words are too dumb for your enlightened understanding

• Like 1