PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

12 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Even with 23 studios, not one GoTy in the last decade. That tells a lot about "xbox genes" and that they had to "adopt children" to "buy" some name and save their "face". 

They were 5 studios in 2018 

What the hell are you talking about? 

17 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Xbox game studios, which has 23 studios under its banner (now) is yet to produce a goty. (Infact I don't think any of the acquired studios launched gotys as well (in thr last decade))

However, different studios under ps have produced gotys in different years. 

When was the last time xbox studios produced a goty? 

Heck leave goty, this present gen is yet to start on the platform....

Edited by radicaldude

23 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

He meant that none of those listed studios(which now are part of M$) has a GOTY award under their belt in the last decade 

Atleast that’s what I could make out 

Edited by AnK
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Jaffe going for the jugular

This is such a mess, all that talk and now collaboration with an external dev. They actually called themselves an AAAA studio without having anything to show, maybe MS should stop with the boasting and let their work do the talking, clearly they have the talent.

Next they'll send in their minions for damage control, I don't think anyone would have questioned or made a mockery of this if they hadn't painted an impeccable picture of 'The Initiative' all those years ago.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

This is such a mess, all that talk and now collaboration with an external dev. They actually called themselves an AAAA studio without having anything to show, maybe MS should stop with the boasting and let their work do the talking, clearly they have the talent.

Next they'll send in their minions for damage control, I don't think anyone would have questioned or made a mockery of this if they hadn't painted an impeccable picture of 'The Initiative' all those years ago.

Should we just assume that every title announced under xbox game studios is in early development stages regardless of how many years it has been worked on already??

30 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

It's a AAAA studio cause they are understaffed to make AAA games.

CD helping out is good for Perfect Dark.

Why is everyone spinning it into something negative?

21 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Should we just assume that every title announced under xbox game studios is in early development stages regardless of how many years it has been worked on already??

Na, that's wouldn't be fair imo, I think they deserve benefit of doubt, they definitely have their heads in the right place this time around. When they do show the games eventually, critics will shut up. I don't remember Insomniac or ND ever claiming how great they were, they are considered 'some of the best in the biz' because of the consistent volley of quality games they put out, people will eventually do the same to Xbox Studios, I think they just need to let their games do the talking instead of putting themselves in the pedestal and making tall claims. 

Yep I think they should just shut their PR & probably fire a few too 

Most of the ridicule brought on to the Xbox brand has been because of the loud mouths 

Also I said this long ago (like long long ago) one of the key factors is also their loyalist fanbase & shills 

They hype the f**k out of everything pre-maturely & then fall dud flat as a defence force…..making things look even more ridiculous 

Just keep calm for a while & let the right time finally come to take an applause & don’t take a bow needlessly to look like a fool  

3 hours ago, gecko89 said:

Lol David Jaffe posting without knowing much like everyone else here. You know he is blocked by many game  devs including Sony executives on Twitter for his bs YouTubevideos and Twitter posts? You take anyone seriously who is bashing Xbox without posting any legitimate source as real info lol. 

You all should wait for Jason to do his investigation to find real truth. Lol.

Edited by WhiteWolf

3 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

It's a AAAA studio cause they are understaffed to make AAA games.

CD helping out is good for Perfect Dark.

Why is everyone spinning it into something negative?

Not everyone, 4 clowns. I will not name them. You have to guess yourself. 

They only bash Xbox 24/7  nothing else. 

Edited by WhiteWolf