PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

3 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

52 CU GPU vs 36 CU GPU. 

Much more silicon in series x. And harder to manufacture.

At same price. 

No one is denying the power difference in GPU. If that was the only prerequisite for better looking and better performing games, we wouldn't be having this conversation. 

18 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

PS5 runs at higher clock speeds. Not a desirable thing. 

It means higher cooling requirement and a bigger heat sink. That's why its so big.

Just like you need to buy a bigger heatsink if you want to overclock your CPU.

WTF!!! how is it a negative in terms of spec or performance?!? :rofl: 

4 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

more CUs but very less efficient design i.e. useless as described above by me in people and weights example  

LMAO it doesn't work that way. Higher CU count doesn't make it less efficient. 

It's game engine's job to keep feeding it task all the time.

4 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

No one is denying the power difference in GPU. If that was the only prerequisite for better looking and better performing games, we wouldn't be having this conversation. 

Have you seen Overlord's posts? 

9 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

more CUs but very less efficient design i.e. useless as described above by me in people and weights example  

You're so right. AMD and Nvidia are such dumbasses for making cards with high CUs. @Assassins Creed totally got ripped off. :ha:

Spoiler

:rofl:

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

lol have you seen my above posts? I have explained such that everyone would get it

9 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

You're so right. AMD and Nvidia are such dumbasses for making cards with high CUs. @Assassins Creed totally got ripped off. :ha:

Hide contents

1stly - PCs have more CUs AND higher clock speeds AND much better other components (except I/O and storage tech of course :giggle:)

2ndly - comparison is between consoles with a limited budget for production - it's a balancing act - higher clock speed or more CUs - PS5 made the better choice as evident in superior performance across many many 3rd party games - backed by hard evidence

Edited by 0verlord
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Lol i remember ps3/360 gen when console wars were over graphic analysis. This gen all I'm seeing is people arguing over number of studios or executives.  Wtf has gaming come to :|

i blame you.. look at what you have done ??

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

1stly - PCs have more CUs AND higher clock speeds AND much better other components (except I/O and storage tech of course :giggle:)

2ndly - comparison is between consoles with a limited budget for production - it's a balancing act - higher clock speed or more CUs - PS5 made the better choice as evident in superior performance across many many 3rd party games - backed by hard evidence

4 minutes ago, AnK said:

0verlord is my new best friend on the forums :drunk:

2 hours ago, AnK said:

SeriesX GPU has more raw power which is evident in some games that push resolution tad bit higher in some games, 

But GPU is not everything about a console. 

PS5 has the over all lead when it comes to balance,performance,scaling ,tech,API & compression, 

Not to mention Controller. 

You don’t own SX/S yet you went rampant indulging in discussion about quick resume & many other features 

Irony hits the cow? 

To be politically correct buffalo ? 

I never bashed it. You are bashing it. You argue with people who own it. I don't do that.

38 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

I have, clearly he's saying XSX has more CUs but overall console design isn't as efficient. He's not saying the Compute Units are less efficient than on the PS5 :D

Overall efficiency point does hold some truth to it because we haven't seen that 20% difference on multiplat titles, nor have we seen XSX exclusives that look or perform better than RnC or even Demon's Souls. 

Maybe FH will up the ante.

45 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Edited by gecko89

41 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Overlord is temporary recruitment till Radical is back. But he needs to improve baiting skills. He cant trigger ppl good enough which leads to 100 pages of sh*t talking and then bans :P

overload praised Xbox too much in past, so people will not take him  seriously as ps fanboy. He must go through rigorous trials to become a true ps fanboy and then become ultimate fanboy get the prestigious title of Pony. Very hard to do that,only 3 members managed it so far :P

Edited by WhiteWolf
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, AnK said:

He was too radically impractical on his reasonings 

0verlord is a much better asset to command the argument :devil: 

Nah. 

Radical posts subjective stuff as bait.

Overlord posts technical stuff which is incorrect and can be proven wrong objectively.

• Haha 1