PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

13 minutes ago, AnK said:

He was too radically impractical on his reasonings 

0verlord is a much better asset to command the argument :devil: 

Radical will not like this. You will abandon him like this?

Dude he gave u free likes literally on every post. You should not do this to him.

Edited by WhiteWolf
  • Haha 4

15 minutes ago, AnK said:

He was too radically impractical on his reasonings 

0verlord is a much better asset to command the argument :devil: 

That is some hardcore resource acquisition and utilisation right there.

Ank has custom i/o, confirmed! @0verlord

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, TRMNTR said:

You're so right. AMD and Nvidia are such dumbasses for making cards with high CUs. @Assassins Creed totally got ripped off. :ha:

Reveal hidden contents

:rofl:

On the other hand Ubisoft has ripped off so many people with Assassins Creed. Only fair no? :lol:

@Assassins Creed nobanplease

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, 0verlord said:

resolution and "4k" isn't everything

XSX tries to go for higher resolution and gives a stuttering framerate and that extra resolution isn't even practically visible even in side by side comparison while actually playing

"more power in the XSX GPU than actually usable" - imagine there are 52 people who can lift 1.825 kg each at a time but the big problem is that all 52 people can't be given work at the same time because there are too many people. So some people out of those 52 people just stay idle and waiting for work orders

meanwhile PS5 GPU has only 36 people but they can lift much higher weight of 2.23 kg each at a time. There are less people but more powerful. Useful work can be given to each and everyone of them at the same time. And PS5's people can carry heavier loads. So, much more work will be done in this case as everyone is doing work and each person can carry heavier weight

Oh My God Omg GIF by CBC

3 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

They will exit video games faster than Google 

Not unless they can create a niche. They already have the audience, they just need the right content. I don't mean the usual kind of games, something that would compliment Netflix. Something along the lines of what they're doing with the interactive shows/movies.

Some people are saying SE was unhappy with CD after Avengers. So u guys think they thinking about letting them go just like they did to IO?

Man i will not surprised if CD joins Xbox if perfect  dark is hit Lol.

Its a known fact that western Division of SE not making them money. Last TR was a flop. Rise got good reviews but it was commercial failure and last Dues ex flopped as well.  I will not be surprised if they sell their entire Western division along with TR and DeusEx to Xbox.  Imagine next DeusEx by Arkane :panic:

SE Japanese division more healthier than western. So selling western division to Xbox will be smart .

5 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Some people are saying SE was unhappy with CD after Avengers. So u guys think they thinking about letting them go just like they did to IO?

Man i will not surprised if CD joins Xbox if perfect  dark is hit Lol.

Its a known fact that western Division of SE not making them money. Last TR was a flop. Rise got good reviews but it was commercial failure and last Dues ex flopped as well.  I will not be surprised if they sell their entire Western division along with TR and DeusEx to Xbox.  Imagine next DeusEx by Arkane :panic:

SE Japanese division more healthier than western. So selling western division to Xbox will be smart .

Something is definitely cooking.

SE is unhappy with western division. Though I feel they make great games that sell well too. They called Tomb Raider 2013 sales below expectations despite selling 6 million.

Maybe MS will buy CD or whole division. Either way they are some of my favourite developers.