PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

13 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

And FYI....Playstation Vs XBOX topic can be creative as well. Where people CAN discuss pros and cons on both ends..

BUT YOU TWO just polluted this thread. And do so every day. Sure....let's dance.

You are a typical example of Hypocritical society. 

You buy the best console & buy the best machine where you can avail the best service. 

But when it comes to being upfront about it,you dodge the reality & pretend that the one you didn’t buy is the best console coz it is getting best support. 

Son be true to yourself & take it head on 

This is a console thread. 
here we compare consoles 

& you are inadvertently supporting something you didn’t even care to buy. 

Not current gen & not next gen. 

what-up-with-that-whee.gif

Edited by AnK
  • Like 1

Just now, AnK said:

You are a typical example of Hippocratic society. 

You buy the best console & buy the best machine where you can avail the best service. 

But when it comes to being upfront about it,you dodge the reality & pretend that the one you didn’t buy is the best console coz it is getting best support. 

Son be true to yourself & take it head on 

This is a console thread. 
here we compare consoles 

& you are inadvertently supporting something you didn’t even care to buy. 

Not current gen & not next gen. 

What’s up with that?!?!?!?!

First tell me what's up with spewing garbage everyday in thread? Is it a PS vs XBOX shitposting thread?

14 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

And Also, Unlike you...I don't bitch about or praise stuffs without experiencing them. I'm using Sony's services....using Microsoft's services. And coming to conclusion. 

Can you say the same?

No PS5

Never played those PS5 games

But 1st to tell those PS games are JUGGERNAUGHTS

While MS games are bought by Twitter polls. 

Welcome to the clown show

slow_crazy_clown.gif

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

First tell me what's up with spewing garbage everyday in thread? Is it a PS vs XBOX shitposting thread?

There is no sh*t post

unless it is coming from the other side. 

Even if you go through you’ll see unlimited personal mudslinging thrown at me & radical 

but we just ignore & stick to console comparison. 

& It’s all fair what I say or do. 

• Like 1

There is no sh*t post

Even if you go through you’ll see unlimited personal mudslinging thrown at me & radical 

but we just ignore & stick to console comparison. 

& It’s all fair what I say or do. 

7 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

All fun and games till the lies and misinformation spread gets called out. 

Ps- the funniest part is, accusing others of not owning something when they themselves don't own the shiny box they are defending :rofl:

Senate Judiciary Committee Hypocrisy GIF by GIPHY News

Why would anyone with Gamepass and a killer PC will get XBOX separately unless it's be previously bought before PC? 

I'm getting all the same xbox games and their services in my xbox app on PC, same as xbox. XBOX now represent a bigger family, DIGEST THAT!

Now once again your arguments crossed the common sense threshold and went beyond "my alias" zone.

Why would anyone with Gamepass and a killer PC will get XBOX separately unless it's be previously bought before PC? 

I'm getting all the same xbox games and their services in my xbox app on PC, same as xbox. XBOX now represent a bigger family, DIGEST THAT!

Now once again your arguments crossed the common sense threshold and went beyond "my alias" zone.

☝️ Precisely is the "holier than thou" attitude someone had mentioned here today. 

And no. Pc is not xbox. It never was and it never will be. No matter the amount of  "dole(s)" spencer gives. 

Pc has a separate thread. restrict yourself to that thread if you see everything wearing shades of a pc. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

XBOX now represent a bigger family, DIGEST THAT!

Despite it being “larger than life” 

majority ppl are still buying the better console just like you. 

Which this thread is all about. 

Digest That!!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, radicaldude said:

☝️ Precisely is the "holier than thou" attitude someone had mentioned here today. 

And no. Pc is not xbox. It never was and it never will be. No matter the amount of  "dole(s)" spencer gives. 

Pc has a separate thread. restrict yourself to that thread if you see everything wearing shades of a pc. 

Sure....RESTRICT YOURSELF from this thread then. RESTRICT YOURSELF from commenting on PS5 games and how 'JUGGERNAUT' they are without playing then...or even owning a PS5.

I'll RESTRICT MYSELF After that.

Just chill down Guyz.... All of you are mature enough to know the pros and cons of each consoles. 

Gone through the last couple of posts... and IMHO, Returnal is a great game but only selected audience can play it -- This statement is wrong.

If that's the case then the same goes for FH5 as well, It is a Racing/Sim Game and not everyone's cup of tea.

But again, Saying RETURNAL is Juggernaut or a system seller is BS! It has proven with 1st Game let multiple sequels come and then we come to know how well Sony is dependable on Returnal franchise. BUT Forza franchise WAS/HAS/IS/WILL a System seller much like Halo/Gears from previous generations to this gen. This goes without a doubt!

Great to see FH5 doing so well, Critically and commercially. Lets just wait and see what Sony comes up with next that can counter it.

Xbox Series X -- Microsoft Flight Simulator & Forza Horizon 5

Playstation 5 -- Deathloop

So far its 2:1 advantage to Microsoft over Sony.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, SaiKO said:

Sure....RESTRICT YOURSELF from this thread then. RESTRICT YOURSELF from commenting on PS5 games and how 'JUGGERNAUT' they are without playing then...or even owning a PS5.

I'll RESTRICT MYSELF After that.

I'm the one who celebrates anniversaries of xbox games (in the xbox thread). So don't teach me about gaming. I care about games and not "gaming services". 

I'm fine with gamepass. I'm fine with xbox games (if they are decent) as well. Infact I would love some competition. 

What I'm not fine with however is the amount of lies and misinformation being spread. And I'll dispel them at every opportunity I get. 

35 minutes ago, AnK said:

There is no sh*t post

22 hours ago, AnK said:

Sex>Masturbate>Watching Someone Else Masturbate.

Sex>Masturbate>Watching Someone Else Masterbate Whole day.

Sex>Masturbate>Watching Someone else masturbate Whole Day > & then keep cribbing about it.

Choose wisely boys. 

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Bounce

• Haha 1