PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

4 minutes ago, HarishProGamer said:

Lol... Thats not right. Then Days Gone/GoW/ and all PS exclusives will be in PC also. :D

Is Flight Sim on Playstation ? No Right, End of Discussion. 

I gave 1 point to Playstation bcoz Deathloop was there and its also there in PC. Going by your Logic then its 1-0 Advantage to Xbox.

So games like returnal, RnC kena, directors editions of two games etc etc just don't matter? 

Only two months matter and not the remainder of the year? 

1 minute ago, Joe Cool said:

That was not the original post. You posted lies and spread misinformation 

You are a pathetic person who tries to say I'm here to dispel lies and misinformation while spreading it in the first place and creating drama just because you got sissy over Xbox winning. 

I

Talk about stopping ad hominem, certain mods are harbringers of it. 

3 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Talk about stopping ad hominem, certain mods are harbringers of it. 

Just my opinion. ? 

Not banned but restricted from posting till 17th of November. We will see how this thread goes without you taking part in it with your "lies and misinformation opinions". 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HarishProGamer said:

Let's talk about this year.  Quality wise Xbox is far behind to even reach PS Quality exclusives, Any sane person owning both consoles should know that. But they are catching up.

And this year they DELIVERED with 2 quality exclusives! With Halo in the pipeline.... 

Another thing to worry about and pissing me off is the Quality Exclusives going to PC.  The one Advantage Sony used to have over M$ was its exclusives always remain to its own console but the trend is changing..

Talking year 1 itself it’s 5:2 in Sony’s favour. 

I’m not even counting games like Sackboy,Astro & Destruction AS

Though I’ll still allow Flight Simulator which doesn’t cater to a huge demographic.

Simply coz it doesn’t really matter,Sony is in A game irrespective of anything.

& Let’s talk about today here now,coz In future Cloud gaming may well kill core console demand for all we know. 

Talk today not tmrw. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

So games like returnal, RnC kena, directors editions of two games etc etc just don't matter? 

Only two months matter and not the remainder of the year? 

Director's Edition have been already released in their original Avatar before right? Same reason why I didn't count FFVII remake!

None of the Playstation 5 Exclusives broken the barrier of Must Play Universal Acclaim 90+ on Meta.

Xbox Series X exclusive whole of 2021 -- FH5 & Flight Simulator (Tremendous Reviews!!)

Lets just admit it, Xbox is a brand to look for Gamers in 2021 as of now...  2020 was a great year for PS5 console  (TLoU 2, GoT) but not in 2021.

4 minutes ago, HarishProGamer said:

None of the Playstation 5 Exclusives broken the barrier of Must Play Universal Acclaim 90+ on Meta.

Xbox Series X exclusive whole of 2021 -- FH5 & Flight Simulator (Tremendous Reviews!!)

Lmoa Demon Souls at 92

SM MM 85

Returnal 86

R&C RA 88

Deathloop 89 

Just one 92 of Forza can really cut that?!?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, AnK said:

Talking year 1 itself it’s 5:2 in Sony’s favour. 

I’m not even counting games like Sackboy,Astro & Destruction AS

Though I’ll still allow Flight Simulator which doesn’t cater to a huge demographic.

Simply coz it doesn’t really matter,Sony is in A game irrespective of anything.

& Let’s talk about today here now,coz In future Cloud gaming may well kill core console demand for all we know. 

Talk today not tmrw. 

See the above quote. Universally critically acclaimed games of 2021, Xbox has 2 exclusives broken that barrier. I would love to see Playstation 5 joining the party. Till then we will have to wait and see this year's GoTY. Which I hardly doubt Returnal has enough to take it compared to FH 5 or other titles. IMO obviously.

Future nobody's is talking. I was referring this year 2021.

While Returnal & R&C were very impressive technically and critically but Xbox Series X delivered an outstanding game that is doing well both critically and commercially.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HarishProGamer said:

Director's Edition have been already released in their original Avatar before right? Same reason why I didn't count FFVII remake!

Lets just admit it, Xbox is a brand to look for Gamers in 2021 as of now...  2020 was a great year for PS5 console  (TLoU 2, GoT) but not in 2021.

Apparently Meta is not trustworthy anymore, since PS gets 85+ on most games and XB usually got 60-80. Open critic is the new...umm.....Meta.

But your argument would still hold true I'm sure. 

2 minutes ago, AnK said:

Lmoa Demon Souls at 92

SM MM 85

Returnal 86

R&C RA 88

Deathloop 89 

Just one 92 of Forza can really cut that?!?

Microsoft Flight Simulator -- 90 / FH5 -- 92 

Demon Souls!! You mean the Game that launched in 2009!! :D

2 minutes ago, AnK said:

Unfair ban. 

Aggravate a person with multiple personal attacks from all corners & then when he speaks in same tone,ban him.

But anyway,adios 

Who got Banned!! :O

I am able to see your posts!

Your arguments are in line and fine by me.