PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

6 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

It says random. If it's really random, who knows maybe one of us from IVG might get it. 

Obviously they will pick only those who will promote it on twitch/YouTube/Facebook/Twitter/discord. 

They aren’t really sending it to silent players or casuals. 

There was an era where ppl would buy critics,M$ is ushering in a new one of buying Fans :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AnK said:

But guess what……none of these services offer a back door entry to increase their counts without revenue just to create good face value :giggle: 

If something is not making money then it’s not making money & why should we not say that it’s not making money,while also enjoying it’s fruits. 

Happened with Jio in India,ppl enjoyed it unlimited 

But never found one stupid shill who said that “hey it’s profitable even when it’s free”. 

How do you know MS is not making money with its Xbox division ?

Do you know how much revenue did they generate last quarter ? Expenses of xbox division ? Profitability if any ? How many are paying full 15$ for Ultimate GP per month and how many are using 'backdoor entry' ? Do you know how much xbox is paying Game Devs for allowing their games to be playable through gamepass for 'free'

Please share if you have those figures .

The only available figure is the Xbox division revenue - For Q1 2021 it was their highest ever.

Don't give your assumptions like everyone  takes backdoor entry into gamepass only .. 

I m not saying xbox is making loads of money but I can't say it's not making any money either as no one knows for sure .

4 minutes ago, AnK said:

Obviously they will pick only those who will promote it on twitch/YouTube/Facebook/Twitter/discord. 

They aren’t really sending it to silent players or casuals. 

There was an era where ppl would buy critics,M$ is ushering in a new one of buying Fans :lol: 

Microsoft's marketing has always been like this... very much reliant on social media influencers. 

Sony on the other hand spends too much money on marketing, hence they put out better ads. 

For PS5, they got big names like Michael B Jordan, Osaka, Travis Scott for short ads.

And not to mention, due to their UCL sponsorship, many footballers (Neymar, Lewandowski, etc) posted IG pics with PS5. 

There was this article I read which mentioned that Sony spent almost 3 times as much on ads as Microsoft did ahead of the launch last year. 

26 minutes ago, AnK said:

Why wouldn’t they…when everything is on the house. 
There’s no reason left not to ?

Fully agree with you, bro.. that’s the true reason :roflroll:

they are basically left with no choice..

Edited by hsk_colossus

3 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

I m not saying xbox is making loads of money but I can't say it's not making any money either as no one knows for sure .

I’m just assuming things after using common sense. 
I don’t have any data on profitability because there is none available…..along with mysterious bookings of expenses such as buying Bethesda under some other M$ head but using it to promote Xbox Studios. 

Not providing any data & then boasting about it’s sustainability in itself is reason enough to speculate something is not right. 

But if someone has Fanboy glasses on & shuts out common sense then what can I say(apart from what I’m saying already :mellow: ) 

6 minutes ago, Vamos said:

Microsoft's marketing has always been like this... very much reliant on social media influencers. 

Sony on the other hand spends too much money on marketing, hence they put out better ads. 

For PS5, they got big names like Michael B Jordan, Osaka, Travis Scott for short ads.

And not to mention, due to their UCL sponsorship, many footballers (Neymar, Lewandowski, etc) posted IG pics with PS5. 

There was this article I read which mentioned that Sony spent almost 3 times as much on ads as Microsoft did ahead of the launch last year. 

Spending on marketing doesn’t increase your player count instantly ,which they are apparently using to manipulate their data. 

Giving free subscriptions & goodies to the masses is like more important for them right now. 

Also Dwayne The Rock Johnson,Broooooo

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Vamos said:

One of the most beautiful ads for the PS5. Hope they make an actual game out of this concept :wub:

Far better than any celebrities Sony could have brought in

Edited by roun90
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, roun90 said:

One of the most beautiful ads for the PS5. Hope they make an actual game out of this :wub:

I keep seeing this before YouTube videos. 

Ok ad. What's beautiful about it?

I like this one better, must've seen 10 times already.

3 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

I keep seeing this before YouTube videos. 

Ok ad. What's beautiful about it?

I like this one better, must've seen 10 times already.

It's beautiful because it's also a concept for a game. Imagine an open world action/adventure chess game with action and the 2 kings playing against each other. It's mind-blowing simply for the concept.

Edited by roun90

10 minutes ago, AnK said:

along with mysterious bookings of expenses such as buying Bethesda under some other M$ head but using it to promote Xbox Studios. 

But if someone has Fanboy glasses on & shuts out common sense 

Giving free subscriptions & goodies to the masses is like more important for them right now. 
Also Dwayne The Rock Johnson,Broooooo

Acquisition is not a regular expense . An acquisition goes in the balance sheet of the company as a 'Fixed Asset ( it can be tangible or intangible) ' And it's completely normal for business to use their assets to promote business divisions. 

Take off your Sony Fanboy glasses and maybe common sense will come back to you .What MS is doing nothing but smart business. 

Also giving free things to customers , hiring a listers to promote your brand is completely normal for any business . 

Every 1 has to spend on marketing especially if you have a very strong competitor.who is doing almost 2x business as you .

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Acquisition is not a regular expense . An acquisition goes in the balance sheet of the company as a 'Fixed Asset ( it can be tangible or intangible) ' And it's completely normal for business to use their assets to promote business divisions

Take off your Sony Fanboy glasses and maybe common sense will come back to you .What MS is doing nothing but smart business. 

Also giving free things to customers , hiring a listers to promote your brand is completely normal for any business . 

Every 1 has to spend on marketing especially if you have a very strong competitor.who is doing almost 2x business as you .

If that makes you feel better at night. 

Fact of the matter,M$ is spending a hell of a lot more on gaming than it’s earning. 

Rest all is Fanboy spin. 

Ppl who like their giving nature are true to themselves.

Rest you all know are what.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, roun90 said:

One of the most beautiful ads for the PS5. Hope they make an actual game out of this concept :wub:

Amen, even better if one understands chess pieces and their movements

14 minutes ago, AnK said:

If that makes you feel better at night. 

Fact of the matter,M$ is spending a hell of a lot more on gaming than it’s earning. 

Rest all is Fanboy spin. 

Ppl who like their giving nature are true to themselves.

Rest you all know are what.

I sleep very well at night cause I don't spend every single day trying to Promote a particular Brand(Sony) and discredit another brand(MS) . And unlike you who is giving opinions based on 'common sense' , I am sharing things which are 'common knowledge' .

Again how much is MS spending - have you looked at their expenses ? So your statement that MS is spending more than is nothing but your biased opinion  and not common sense . 

• Haha 7

6 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

I sleep very well at night cause I don't spend every single day trying to Promote a particular Brand(Sony) and discredit another brand(MS) . And unlike you who is giving opinions based on 'common sense' , I am sharing things which are 'common knowledge' .

Again how much is MS spending - have you looked at their expenses ? So your statement that MS is spending more than is nothing but your biased opinion  and not common sense . 

In b4 you are the biggest shill :lol: