PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

1 hour ago, Krazyniks said:

I sleep very well at night cause I don't spend every single day trying to Promote a particular Brand(Sony) and discredit another brand(MS) . And unlike you who is giving opinions based on 'common sense' , I am sharing things which are 'common knowledge' .

Again how much is MS spending - have you looked at their expenses ? So your statement that MS is spending more than is nothing but your biased opinion  and not common sense . 

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy AwardsRyan Gosling Clap GIF

5 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

Ok ad. What's beautiful about it?

I like this one better, must've seen 10 times already.

5 hours ago, roun90 said:

It's beautiful because it's also a concept for a game. Imagine an open world action/adventure chess game with action and the 2 kings playing against each other. It's mind-blowing simply for the concept.

Every ad campaign from Sony (since the PS3 - Kevin Butler days) has been perfect, impactful. 

MS never hit that mark in quality. They are starting to do slightly better now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vamos said:

Every ad campaign from Sony (since the PS3 - Kevin Butler days) has been perfect, impactful. 

MS never hit that mark in quality. They are starting to do slightly better now.

Kevin Butler VP of everything:D, that was marketing genius. Shame the actor screwed himself over, would have been perfect revival for these times. 

Edited by gecko89

Microsoft Publishes 1999 Letter From Failed Attempt To Buy Nintendo

https://kotaku.com/microsoft-publishes-1999-letter-from-failed-attempt-to-1848113468

Over 20 years ago, as Microsoft was gearing up to release the original Xbox, some at the company were concerned that they wouldn’t have enough games to accompany the console at launch. So someone had the bright idea to try to buy Nintendo. Problem solved.

20 years later & nothing's changed. :giggle:

Steve [Ballmer, Microsoft’s former CEO] made us go meet with Nintendo to see if they would consider being acquired. They just laughed their asses off. Like, imagine an hour of somebody just laughing at you. That was kind of how that meeting went.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

images (36).jpeg

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

I sleep very well at night cause I don't spend every single day trying to Promote a particular Brand(Sony) and discredit another brand(MS) . And unlike you who is giving opinions based on 'common sense' , I am sharing things which are 'common knowledge' .

Again how much is MS spending - have you looked at their expenses ? So your statement that MS is spending more than is nothing but your biased opinion  and not common sense . 

KO. You just destroyed him with that post. Lol.  He will not reply now :lol:

• Haha 1

If you call 10 guys(who like freebies or M$) reacting to his post of total nonsense evading the real points I put forth at hand as a “KO” then “KudOs” to you :lol: 

Spin it all you want,we all know what really is happening & why neither of us know what M$ is spending in gaming & how much it is earning back from it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

That whole letter is amazing. Remember the time they thought they owned Donkey Kong because they bought Rare?

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/06/microsoft_execs_thought_they_owned_donkey_kong_after_acquiring_rare

:rofl: 

Hah ! 

All in jest though. 

onYVYUv.png

S2Lv33q.png

20 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

Its a win for xbox gamepass subscribers and a win for xbox only if they get more subscribers.

Trust me non of the subscribers worry about MS profits and neither should you coz subscription model doesnt work like that. 

There are so many subscribers in this forum itself who have 0 complaints. The only complaints there are comes surprisingly from non subscribers like you and your friends :loser:

Stop worrying and start gaming :console:

Ya man ps fans here converted to Xbox fan after they started experiencing Game pass. 

Adity,ps dude and all.

11 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

This thread in an article:

https://hard-drive.net/gamer-insists-ps5-he-doesnt-have-is-better-than-xbox-series-x-he-also-doesnt-have/?s=09

I can literally feel certain members talking. 

:rofl:

It’s about PS prand Vs XB brand in this thread,not any individual iterations :notangel: