PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

5 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Aaron Greenberg changed his profile pic on Twitter to Crash Bandicoot to trigger ponies and it worked,  all started attacking him :rofl:

He's a marketing manager, he was just doing that 'X' pose for xbox, along with crash doing the same. Ponies got triggered but I don't think that was his intention. 

10 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Aaron Greenberg changed his profile pic on Twitter to Crash Bandicoot to trigger ponies and it worked,  all started attacking him :rofl:

2 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

He's a marketing manager, he was just doing that 'X' pose for xbox, along with crash doing the same. Ponies got triggered but I don't think that was his intention. 

Press "x" to buy. 

7 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

He doesn't even do vs graphics videos at DF, he's happy doing retro videos which is honestly the best DF content.

but the fanboys need someone to troll, don’t matter who it is

12 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Potus just described Sony ‘s way of functioning :rofl: 

"rather than competing for consumers..." 

Sony always had a lead on MS Gaming on market share. The only one squirming for subs are MS, Uncle Biden is not talking about Sony :roflroll:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

"rather than competing for consumers..." 

Sony always had a lead on MS Gaming on market share. The only one squirming for subs are MS, Uncle Biden is not talking about Sony :roflroll:

MS did go ahead briefly during the 360 era. Since then MS has been blundering up until Game Pass. Their approach now seems to be platform agnostic and subscription focus. All these acquisitions keep adding value for the GPU subscribers and will help bring in more subscribers.

Sony's version of gamepass, if it does come out, will have a gargantuan task of beating GPU. They will need to focus on non-MS owned IPs/franchises to be added to the library on a monthly basis. That leaves what - EA, Take2, Ubi, Konami, Capcom, Square Enix amongst the notable ones left. Out of these, only Capcom, Konami & Square Enix seem likely to release titles on Sony's 'gamepass'. EA/Ubi/Take2 make enough money through their games, and to get their releases on a subscription, Sony will have to pay an arm and a leg. There are ofcourse, Sony 1st party games, but these are not annualized garbage (and I'm thankful for it). Sony's 1st party studios take their time and release some quality games. I'm concerned that this quality might get affected due to the pressure of having a decent game released at least each quarter.

On the matter of anti-trust, I'm actually surprised the Acti deal was not flagged. I'm sure MS's army of lawyers will have run through all scenarios and they have made the announcement after they were absolutely sure about it going through.