PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

21 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

God damn! You need to visit a shrink asap. You are clearly suffering from mental constipation and verbal diahorrea. 

Easy on the personal attacks mate, looks like I hit a nerve there, tsk tsk, and here I thought we could be civil, but I guess it was a bit of an ask. Atleast spell diarrhea correctly, personal attacks/name calling loses its sting if you make spelling mistakes.

21 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

I have already made by stance clear several times before (regarding this topic). I'm not obligated to show you (or anyone from your camp) receipts of me owning the system, hence just for the sake of your comprehension (which seems to be extremely slow), let me repeat it again. I have access to and have played the marquee games on the ps5 system.  

Well, we know nothing, zero, zilch about your PS5 game time, hence attributing it to hallucinations was a fair analogy. (And btw, I wasn't questioning your access, I was questioning the quality of you may/may not time spent, but I guess I need to spell that out for you - most trusted reviewers will state they have completed the game or spent x hours on it, this gives credibility to their opinions and reviews) And btw, everything about Starfield is pure speculation, by definition, benchmarking will require Starfield to be released.

Edited by psinide

Just now, psinide said:

Easy on the personal attacks mate, looks like I hit a nerve there, tsk tsk, and here I thought we could be civil, but I guess it was a bit of an ask. Atleast spell diarrhea correctly, personal attacks and name calling loses its sting if you make spelling mistakes.

Thanks for correcting me here Snowflake grammar Nazi sire. 

Now if you could show me where I went all personal on you, that would be great. 

4 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Thanks for correcting me here Snowflake grammar Nazi sire

Godwin's Law

28 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

God damn! You need to visit a shrink asap. You are clearly suffering from mental constipation and verbal diahorrea. 

I have already made by stance clear several times before (regarding this topic). I'm not obligated to show you (or anyone from your camp) receipts of me owning the system, hence just for the sake of your comprehension (which seems to be extremely slow), let me repeat it again. I have access to and have played the marquee games on the ps5 system. 

In the above You, meaning me, a person, and attack meaning the above highlighted elements. Anyways mate, don't worry, I have not reported you. You getting banned would deprive me a lot of my entertainment. 

53 minutes ago, psinide said:

Yaar, I can't do late nights cos of work. I can come on around 10ish tonight if all are game. 

We usually start off around 10:30. You maybe about to join in for a couple of matches.

I think @Mr. Comingle& @Assassins Creed anyway join a little earlier than the rest, keep an eye out if they are in Halo.

1 minute ago, El Tigre Chino said:

We usually start off around 10:30. You maybe about to join in for a couple of matches.

I think @Mr. Comingle& @Assassins Creed anyway join a little earlier than the rest, keep an eye out if they are in Halo.

Done! I'll jump on for a few games for sure!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Now how you make peace with the fact, i leave it to you. 

But please kindly don't bore me by quoting me first out of the blue and repeating the same thing over and over again. 

He's entitled to put his opinion, so am I. My opinion (rather a fact at this moment) is that we know nothing, zero, zilch about Starfield. Hence making it a benchmark to compare other titles is nothing but giving in to hallucinations. 

Just like other / most "indie" games which get a physical launch later. Games like kena, Sifu et al. Hence i said what I said. 

You don't own PS5 and not played Single PS5 game. Yes you need to show proof. 

I don't care normally or ask people about it but you are a special case. You need to tell us your gamer id or something to prove that you actually play games and not a bot installed by Jimmy. 

Edited by WhiteWolf
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

I think Halo 1-1 we can do between @psinide and @radicaldude

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, VelivolusDas said:

@radicaldude: Good on you for not willing to show your purchase receipt to someone from 'another' camp. BTW, I consider myself a part of the PS Camp. Can I see your receipt?

Yes, I am a pony too. Receipt please @radicaldude

• Haha 8