PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

That new 8bitdo looks slick, but its wired only. Probably good for PC because the Switch version is finicky af on PC.

My 8bitdo maintains a rock solid connection with the PC via bluetooth. Heck I found it to be even better than the Xbox BT connection. 

Only delusional ppl will try to ignore the inevitable. 
M$ making bazillions of investments in gaming is not to cater 25m ppl. 

It’s just the game of arm twisting going on right now to decide on who’s terms “Microsoft Gaming” will go multiplatform coz that will decide who will end up making more money. 

If M$ wins Sony will loose a lot of sales royalties it gets on third party games.

(it wants GamesPass on PS)

If Sony wins M$ will have to pay them royalties just like every other third party publisher. 

(it wants M$ to release it’s games on PS like every other publisher)

Edited by AnK
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

My 8bitdo maintains a rock solid connection with the PC via bluetooth. Heck I found it to be even better than the Xbox BT connection. 

The connection is solid but some games refuse to accept it by default, so I have to fiddle around with Xinput etc and fool the game into thinking its an Xbox controller. And then the button mapping comedy begins, because ABXY on Xbox is completely reversed compared to ABXY on the controller :lol: 

4 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

You mean Gamepass on PS5? :P

No no, I mean PS5 on Gamepass :D

New version of GP called GamePass Ultimate+, it will allow the XSX to simulate the PS5 OS like a virtual machine of sorts(by the power of the clouds) and let you play any PS games, disc or digital on the XSX!! (including the PS Store) No more exclusives, the war is over!! 

Just now, CarbonCore said:

The connection is solid but some games refuse to accept it by default, so I have to fiddle around with Xinput etc and fool the game into thinking its an Xbox controller. And then the button mapping comedy begins, because ABXY on Xbox is completely reversed compared to ABXY on the controller :lol: 

Ah, understood. Curiously I never faced the issue. Steam just detects it as an X360 controller IIRC. Also, the ABXY is a joke. Nintendo refuses to change this sh*t :|

10 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Thats the most pathetic thing about this situation that people who don't own console are defending the most.

Just admit Sony f**ked up with GT7 and move on. Stop defending it. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrEDLbiPJWD1f5CUDAyh0

aye-pagal-aurat-mad-woman.gif

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

Ah, understood. Curiously I never faced the issue. Steam just detects it as an X360 controller IIRC. Also, the ABXY is a joke. Nintendo refuses to change this sh*t :|

Why would Nintendo change it, they were the first :P 

Sega decided to do the opposite in 1999 and MS just copied that layout.

8 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Damn. Some legit good colors. Infinitely better than whatever Sony has vomited on DS. 

32 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Damn. Some legit good colors. Infinitely better than whatever Sony has vomited on DS. 

We get it doc, no need for double post :tongue:

1 hour ago, Vaibhavp said:

I got a chuckle out of the video.

Seems like a parody video criticising Series S.

Rockstar did half assed job. Game even drops frame rate on PS5 and SX during heavy action scenes. 360 generation game should run rock solid on current hardware. It's just a lazy cash grab that shouldn't be supported and now on top of it they add shitty subscription service which gives shitty ingame benefits. Lol.

I played GTAO extensively back in the day and let me tell you benefits you get from that membership are just garbage. Anyone supporting that is just straight idiot.