PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

13 hours ago, RV1709 said:

lots of supply, not as much demand 

Also could be a fact that it doesn't break down easily within 1 year like PS5? Or maybe the supply chain is also stronger? Yes, PS5 has higher sales count no doubts, but the unavailability is also the reason of SONY not being able to put out much units to begin with to meet the high requirement.

Just now, SaiKO said:

but the unavailability is also the reason of SONY not being able to put out much units to begin with to meet the high requirement.

They have sold 5 million units more coz they aren’t able to put out much units?!?

& even in that it was tossed somewhere that SeriesS chipset is easier to procure(I don’t see how). 

So going by that Sony has sold almost 3 times more for a like for like next gen specification unit. 
All this cos they aren’t able to put out units?!?!

No, they  know about marketshare and the requirement of the PS5 units in market. When you are market leading in console, you must make sure to put on with the increased demands than the competition.

It’s not really a conventional business as usual scenario the world is facing with the chip shortages right now. 

Everyone wants these chips & wants it at the earliest. 

M$ placing an order equally to Sony has got nothing to do with their market share or demand with regards to the chip manufacturers as far as they are concerned. 

5 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

Btw, do you have the ps5 now? Or are you still unable to procure one? or giving different excuse again?

What has that got to do with what you or me are discussing here?!? 
An easy diversion I guess?!?! :lol: 

Edited by AnK
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, AnK said:

What has that got to do with what you or me are discussing here?!? 
An easy diversion I guess?!?! :lol: 

So you are like one of those type of guys who gives out investment lecture without investing themselves. Got it.

Btw, regarding the topic of services... PS's new services are basically nothing to get excited about in India. Nor can we use the streaming service here properly, nor there is any timely trial for existing PS Plus users. And paying more for a service which gives timely trial for new games isn't something anyone should get excited for. Atleast if it was for existing PS plus plans, it would have been exciting and worthy of applause. 

Sadly, that's not the case and thus, should give Sony the criticism they deserve. Majority of the fanbase are doing so.

Edited by SaiKO

6 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

So you are like one of those type of guys who gives out investment lecture without investing themselves. Got it.

Dude the last time I unveiled what kind of a person you are you didn’t wait for split second on accusing me to mods on how I am getting personal with you & how I am “invading” your private life in a discussion which is totally unrelated. :lol: 
(even though everything was mentioned openly by you yourself & I just put it out for ppl to see) 

Funny that you have the nerve to do exactly the same. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Funny how some people, who were "so excited" about Xcloud- a streaming service which is also not available in india, and were deeming it to be the " future of gaming " are upset about PS's streaming service. :rofl:

Hypocrisy much! 

PS Now is missing all the big hitters from Sony, where as XCloud is already offering Halo Infinite.

Sony will need an immense amount of investment to match the scalability of Azure, which is why XCloud exciting, whereas PSNow is mostly a streaming library of old games. It would have been apparent to you if you did some digging.

Overall, if PSNow is capable of delivering similar quality games like XCloud, I'll wholeheartedly endorse it (once it launches in India, same applies for XCloud)

1 hour ago, AnK said:

Dude the last time I unveiled what kind of a person you are you didn’t wait for split second on accusing me to mods on how I am getting personal with you & how I am “invading” your private life in a discussion which is totally unrelated. :lol: 
(even though everything was mentioned openly by you yourself & I just put it out for ppl to see) 

Funny that you have the nerve to do exactly the same. 

Oh plz enlighten me. Except about linking me with the company I work on, you have nothing else. So just shut it with your preaching. 

It had nothing to do with your link to anything. 

It was just two open quotes of yours describing two different companies in totally opposite vein despite both(one worse than the other) playing by similar upgrade policies. 

If you want me to requote them all over again…..then no,I’ll just pass :lol: 

Edited by AnK

PS5 with 35k, up from 16k. Xbox S X/S with only 390 units, way down from last weeks 3.5k!

Japan hardware sales for last 2 weeks(followed by lifetime sales)

Switch OLED Model – 49,037 (1,490,352)

PlayStation 5 – 32,364 (1,271,750)

Switch – 21,784 (18,138,373)

Switch Lite – 12,979 (4,648,386)

PlayStation 5 Digital Edition – 3,110 (225,767)

New 2DS LL (including 2DS) – 280 (1,184,344)

Xbox Series X – 246 (89,231)

Xbox Series S – 144 (75,059)

PlayStation 4 – 13 (7,819,392)

Source: Famitsu

https://www.gematsu.com/2022/03/famitsu-sales-3-21-22-3-27-22