PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

3 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I finished around 30 games last year.

In your rush to defend GP you didnt read my post at all. I said its less value for a casual gamer, who doesnt get time to play. GP may be great value for people like you who will "discover" games on GP they wouldnt otherwise play. For people like me who have an ever increasing backlog of 10/10  must-play games, GP makes zero sense because

• Worthy first party titles are not here yet. Even if they were, I could just buy the ones I wanted and sell them. even If you sell the gameloot price instead of trying to get the best price on Forums (meaning its not time consuming), its still gonna be cheaper than a monthly Sub. 
  • And other big third party titles anyways dont make it to GP on day one, So i still need to buy them from outside. 

I think GP Value will increase for me once they have more quality content on there. So at least not for 1.5 - 2 years.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hsk_colossus said:

gamepass has nothing but first party games acc to some.. although first party games don’t exist acc to some …

mental gymnastics are really amazing ??

benefits of game pass are limited to first party titles, but sufficient quality first party titles are not present on the platform yet.. What's tripping you up here?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, AnK said:

When he has nothing else to say he trips. 

The pain of forced laughter (with tears flowing out from within) can be seen in his fav emoji ?

& DP

1943019079_4541131546b350c65f2e8811e1d5a

Living rent free in your head bro… worth it ?? 

and still a legend ??
Isn’t he beautiful? ?

Edited by hsk_colossus

25 minutes ago, Soultrader92 said:

benefits of game pass are limited to first party titles, but sufficient quality first party titles are not present on the platform yet.. What's tripping you up here?

acc to you…

For others it has many awesome games.. what’s tripping you up there ? 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I know you will come out with some comeback but I don't give a f**k. 

Not needed 

your meltdown & abusive behaviour is enough indication that your nerves are burning. :loser:

You keep on treating daddy Phil as daddy & keep honouring him. 

I will keep on exposing…..if it makes anyone feel uncomfortable or drives them away(or makes them cry & laugh at the same time),not my problem. 

Edited by AnK
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, AnK said:

Not needed 

your meltdown & abusive behaviour in enough indication that your nerves are burning. :loser:

You keep on treating daddy Phil as daddy & keep honouring him. 

I will keep on exposing…..if it makes anyone feel uncomfortable or drives them away,not my problem. 

1943019079_4541131546b350c65f2e8811e1d5a

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

That's the laugh of a person who doesn't derive his sense of self worth from the clout on a forum with 50 members. 

I say this with absolute sincerity that you and radicaldude are actively driving people away from the forums by spamming the entire site with bullshit. 

There is a reason most game threads don't see much discussion. 

And it's because of schmucks who have zero interest in actual gaming but in some righteous mission to be the ulhasnagar copy of Arnab Goswami. 

The only reason this thread even exists is to quarantine your aprampar nonsense. 

I know you will come out with some comeback but I don't give a f**k. 

ye log mast post-office commute entertainment dete hai, aise mat bolo yaar

Edited by fatpigeon
  • Haha 9

11 minutes ago, AnK said:

I will keep on exposing…..if it makes anyone feel uncomfortable or drives them away(or makes them cry & laugh at the same time),not my problem.

That sentence takes on a whole new meaning if read without context. :bigyellowgrin:

Chill guys.. Neither Sony nor MSFT give a sh*t about us. To them we are stacks of money. 

• Haha 9

2 minutes ago, fatpigeon said:

ye log mast post-office commute entertainment dete hai, aise mat bolo yaar

Aur iss 50 logo ke chhote se space mai…..chid ke kissi ko gaaliya toh nah he nikalo sir. 

Itni badi duniya hai…..itna mast GamesPass hai…..itna sab kuch hai life mai achieve karne ko….

Daddy Phil ko sachmuch ka Daddy samajh ke itni tuchchi harkaten mahaan CA/MCA/MBSCA logo ko shobha nahi deti :rofl: 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Soultrader92 said:

For people like me who have an ever increasing backlog of 10/10  must-play games, GP makes zero sense because

10/10 and backlog shouldn't come in same sentance. If a game went into your backlog, it cannot be 10/10.

I only rate games like Elden Ring 10/10, i simply cannot play anything else.

Thats why I don't care about backlog and don't have any. Just have games that can fit on Series S hard drive + external hdd.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

10/10 and backlog shouldn't come in same sentance. If a game went into your backlog, it cannot be 10/10.

Appreciate the sentiment.. but life gets in the way bro. Games keep coming and going.. everything cant revolve around that. The older you get the less time you get for gaming

1 hour ago, Soultrader92 said:

In your rush to defend GP you didnt read my post at all. I said its less value for a casual gamer, who doesnt get time to play. GP may be great value for people like you who will "discover" games on GP they wouldnt otherwise play. For people like me who have an ever increasing backlog of 10/10  must-play games, GP makes zero sense because

• Worthy first party titles are not here yet. Even if they were, I could just buy the ones I wanted and sell them. even If you sell the gameloot price instead of trying to get the best price on Forums (meaning its not time consuming), its still gonna be cheaper than a monthly Sub. 
  • And other big third party titles anyways dont make it to GP on day one, So i still need to buy them from outside. 

I think GP Value will increase for me once they have more quality content on there. So at least not for 1.5 - 2 years.

Basically in its present form, gamepass makes little sense for those who have a life. 

Those who don't want to/can't afford to spend time on curated indies that too for a limited time (games generally leave the service in 3 months) and thus have binge play those games to avoid fomo (might work for movies/ shows, but won't work for games). 

Games are best enjoyed one sip at a time. Buy the games you want to play, get your money's worth and then sell them off. 

Things might change once they start churning out more aaa first party games on the service though. It would make perfect sense then. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Thats why I don't care about backlog and don't have any. Just have games that can fit on Series S hard drive + external hdd.

Dishonored, ew2 etc are 9.xx/10. But they are sitting on your backlog 

16 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

If you spend 200 hours on elden ring alone, then those 200 gamepass hours are going down the drain. Better unsub , and resub if you find something worth your time 

• Like 1