PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

1 hour ago, radicaldude said:

Screenshot-20220421-155722595-1.jpg

https://www.mckinsey.com/industries/technology-media-and-telecommunications/our-insights/the-netflix-of-gaming-why-subscription-video-game-services-face-an-uphill-battle

The only way to survive this you ask? 

Transform the entire market into a subscription based thingy and produce games that suit the service. 

As @hope has said before, this would transform gaming as we know it. 

Dude can you stop with double standards? 

You were so happy when jim ryan  mentioned about the 6 Gaas games sony is working on.

Have some consistency for f**k sake:spank:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, triggr happy ss said:

Dude can you stop with double standards? 

You were so happy when jim ryan  mentioned about the 6 Gaas games sony is working on.

Have some consistency for f**k sake:spank:

Some games, yes. But not most/all games. 

Wonder what/how they'll make Starfield a GAAS. 

2 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

The rest are only temp shills till gamepass provides a good library, once the tap is turned off, they will go back to being normal lurkers :rofl:

Yeah shills - Almost all of them own PS5 . Spend money on PS games . Praise Sony where credit is due ( It's exclusives are in a league of their own) , Respect/Praise MS for trying something new after failing massively in the last gen. 

They call out Sony for its unfriendly and greedy practices and don't defend MS for its shenanigans either. Yes we want the best bang for our money and there's nothing wrong in that.  

We ain't shills just normal consumers unlike you PSbots who live and breathe Sony and hate MS/Xbox :rofl:

Saala hum logon ne jitna Halo khela nahi usse zyada to Roz tum log uska naam leke bak bak karte rehte ho :P

1 minute ago, radicaldude said:

$500 machine + monthly fees , to play indies and old games. 

Bang for buck indeed. 

Would only get attractive when aaa exclusives roll out day one for $1

Move to USA.. No upfront cost for machine.. only monthly sub, real deal iPhone type subsidized pricing...

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Bang for buck indeed. 

Are indie and old games free? And getting excellent indies along with 1-2 month old games is great. I got to experience excellent indies like Death's Door, Hades, Nobody Save's the World and have Tunic and many others lined up along with Halo, MSFS and getting free access to EA Play. 

You keep talking about langar, but here you are asking for AAAs for a dollar, :scratchchin:

18 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Move to USA.. No upfront cost for machine.. only monthly sub, real deal iPhone type subsidized pricing...

Move to USA.....do a Job with Salary in upwards of 110000$ dollars.....buy Series S/X and keep as paper weight/Mini Table

37 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Bang for buck indeed. 

Monthly fees of 270 or whatever to play games like Hades, Guardians of the galaxy , forza , rocket league, cricket 22 , hitman trilogy , it takes two, Jedi Fallen order , doom eternal .

Lets not even get started on some amazing indies it has.

• Like 4

Such 'passion' and 'zeal' on hating certain corporation/s, if applied this energy in right direction, then perhaps one could afford a PS5 with latest games or a XsX with gamepass even.
Ps mein account sharing bhi nehi karna padega.

I specifically liked the generation arguments. Very informative, such as how GTA5 wasn't any generational gap from GTA4...hmmm. Nice perspective! Very creative no doubt!

Edited by SaiKO

10 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Ek ek din main bc 11-14 pages add ho jaate iss thread main ! :rofl:

If this thread is not locked during weekends, it would've hit 1000 pages by now :lol:

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

Bro, you have opened my eyes. From now on, i have decided not look out for my interest, but SONY's. And no, not just saying that, in fact, just got off the phone, i have informed my lawyer make my will, have decided to give it all to SONY for showering with TLOU n GOW n Spiderman games. LONG LUV SONY :wub:

Also informed my dad about the same. He turned towards my mommy and said, "Arri bhaagwaan, kya kha ke paida kiya tha iss chotiye ko?"

I, sensing discord among the ranks, instantly replied, "Papaji, chotiya nahi...chutiya! I know all the words!"

And with uppam pride and satisfaction, I turned around and left them with a look of bemusement and anger in their eyes.

Jo wada kiya woh nibhana padega, jo wada kiya woh nibhana padega, nayi bharti hui hai toh dum khum dikhana padega.

Lets support the fresher. 

11 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

Most of it is pointless crap, and non-sense twitter posts. not worth reading. 

Still better than this post though. Added nothing . Tumhare aise posts ki wajah se hi 750 pages ho gye idhar. 

Edited by hope