PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

13 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

Most of it is pointless crap, and non-sense twitter posts. not worth reading. 

Padhna padta hai to know aaj kaun kaun ban hue ! :lol:

6 minutes ago, Vamos said:

If this thread is not locked during weekends, it would've hit 1000 pages by now :lol:

With the ferocity of posts in this thread, you would think this is a full time job. :P

1 hour ago, rushab oswal said:

Monthly fees of 270 or whatever to play games like Hades, Guardians of the galaxy , forza , rocket league, cricket 22 , hitman trilogy , it takes two, Jedi Fallen order , doom eternal .

Lets not even get started on some amazing indies it has.

But can you play them whenever you feel like? 

Or do you have to binge on them? 

It's more like trying out demos to buy later if you feel like. 

It's not as if you get to keep all those games for $1, forever. 

9 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

Arguing with you is like arguing with a wall. Sometimes even wall makes sense because it does not reply back ?

Bahut serious ho jaata hai yaar tum. Chill bro. Kya tension hai. Yeh thread naram dil waalo ke liye nhi hai.

34 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

I can see that IVG is still lending meaning to a few peoples' life.

God bless IVG.

Most stupid take of the day/year goes to this guy :rofl: 

Edited by hope

7 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

I can play them whenever i like. Raat ko 10 baje subah 9 baje kabhi bhi.

not like trying demos bro you can complete the full game .

and ofcourse you wont be able to keep them. Thats why its called a SUBSCRIPTION.

3 minutes ago, hope said:

Bahut serious ho jaata hai yaar tum. Chill bro. Kya tension hai. Yeh thread naram dil waalo ke liye nhi hai.

Most stupid take of the day goes to this guy :rofl: 

Im chill ? what makes you think im not.

1 minute ago, rushab oswal said:

I can play them whenever i like. Raat ko 10 baje subah 9 baje kabhi bhi.

not like trying demos bro you can complete the full game .

and ofcourse you wont be able to keep them. Thats why its called a SUBSCRIPTION.

Only for 2-3 months. 

What if you get busy or something in those months. 

As I said, it's a good service for those with a lot of time in their hands. For those who can binge on games. 

13 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

I think most games have bare minimum like 3 months stay in GP, that's enough to complete most games.

Like the latest Lara Didi game was for like 3 months on GP last year, most games are on GP for longer though, like maybe 6-8 months, not sure.

No comparison to demos, you can comfortably complete the SP campaign of whatever game unless it's a very long campaign like those yakuza games.

3 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Only for 2-3 months. 

As I said, it's a good service for those with a lot of time in their hands. For those who can binge on games. 

2-3 is good enough time man.

and if you get busy it isn’t Microsofts fault right?

1 minute ago, PhantomShade said:

I think most games have bare minimum like 3 months stay in GP, that's enough to complete most games.

Like the latest Lara Didi game was for like 3 months on GP last year, most games are on GP for longer though, like maybe 6-8 months, not sure.

No comparison to demos, you can comfortably complete the SP campaign of whatever game unless it's a very long campaign like those yakuza games.

By demo i didn't mean literal demo. But getting a feel of the game, you might prefer to buy later.

7 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

By demo i didn't mean literal demo. But getting a feel of the game, you might prefer to buy later.

Nah dude, I've actually played more variety of games thanks to gamepass.  I never seriously took jrpg before, but this game called 'yakuza: like a dragon' has me hooked in.  Same with this other game called 'desperados 3' which i finished to completion over few months.  I hardly play like 4-5 hours a week these days, but good enough to complete the ones I start.  Best part is, if i get bored in between, i don't feel so bad to drop it (ex Greedfall) and just move onto something else on gamepass.

Edited by Ne0

3 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Only for 2-3 months. 

1 hour ago, radicaldude said:

You mean to tell that the 100+ hours that my wife and I logged on Hades were a demo!?!? :roflroll: Man, arguing for the sake of arguing and making a fool out of oneself is I guess is a pony speciality.

50 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

I don't have any issues which those who prefer langar. 

It's fine. It's understandable. 

The problem starts when they start expecting langar from a fine dining restaurant, and start berating it if they deny, no matter how groundbreaking their menu may be. 

You are the perfect chump for a conglomerate like Sony. Their joke of a PS+ tier system is fine dining?!?!:roflroll: Oh wait... it is another thing where you'll just be providing your speculative opinions on, because you can't experience it 1st hand. 

Ghissa pita tactic of trying to shame and guilt smart consumers for exploiting a loophole and getting the most for their money, while you sit on the side lines with 0 skin or investment in the current gen game, so very typical :roflroll:

I think most Ponies here are just pissed off as most GPU subscribers have loaded up on cheap subscriptions and now Sony comes out with a lukewarm piss of a subscriptions, especially for India. I would have though about shelling out a few bucks if it meant I could jump onto a few old classics at my leisure.

Edited by psinide
  • Haha 3

54 minutes ago, hope said:

Most stupid take of the day/year goes to this guy :rofl: 

It's fascinating how I didn't mention anyone's name and you got irked.

It's almost as if you consider yourself as one of those people.

Anyway, I guess that's what people do to keep themselves busy. Nothing wrong in it.

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

Everybody knows that 3 months is good enough for most sp action/adventure/shooter games, even more so the kind that SONY makes, those 70$ games can done in a week in fact. He just wants to pretend for the sake of pretending. If SONY decides to bring their games to PSNow, then you will see him change his tune overnight...err...i mean over-hour...over-hour? I think i am giving him too much credit, let's call over-minute. He will be changing his tune overminute as soon as SONY does palti.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

Everybody knows that 3 months is good enough for most sp action/adventure/shooter games, even more so the kind that SONY makes, those 70$ games can done in a week in fact. He just wants to pretend for the sake of pretending. If SONY decides to bring their games to PSNow, then you will see him change his tune overnight...err...i mean over-hour...over-hour? I think i am giving him too much credit, let's call over-minute. He will be changing his tune overminute as soon as SONY does palti.

And that too without actually owning a PS5 :roflroll: