PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

2 hours ago, radicaldude said:

slow claps at your "astuteness"

You are like the T-REX of comedians

Jokes are so damn old, last time someone laughed at them, they fell off their dinosaurs...

What fun is it to play year old aaa titles? If they were worth it, you would have anyways played them at launch by actually buying them.

FOr example, if Elden ring comes to gp after a year and half, would it be of any use to a majority?

Only day one makes sense...

Nah only day one makes sense to you not me.

i played control (AAA) 8 months or so after release because it was on PS now. Loved it. No way i would have played it otherwise.

different people have different requirements/ways to play games. The sooner you accept that the better you will understand why gamepass model works.

heck even ps+ essential is what il be subscribing too even if it wont have day one games. Services like this give you a reason to try a game you wouldn’t touch otherwise.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, radicaldude said:

slow claps at your "astuteness"

You are like the T-REX of comedians

Jokes are so damn old, last time someone laughed at them, they fell off their dinosaurs...

What fun is it to play year old aaa titles? If they were worth it, you would have anyways played them at launch by actually buying them.

FOr example, if Elden ring comes to gp after a year and half, would it be of any use to a majority?

Only day one makes sense...

Everyone is not Ambani tier rich my dude to drop 4k-5k for launch games, it's a meme argument

I only bought Elden Ring for 2.5k launch price recently, rest all I wait for steam sale or if game pass has I take 1 month sub( currently have 6 months more i think )

3 hours ago, psinide said:

Ghissa pita tactic of trying to shame and guilt smart consumers for exploiting a loophole and getting the most for their money, while you sit on the side lines with 0 skin or investment in the current gen game, so very typical :roflroll:

It isn't a loophole at this point of time :lol:

M$ knows what it is doing.

Imagine buying like 36 months of XBL Gold for any other reason :roflroll:

You know adityachatu here basically switched overnight from "pony" because of this 36 months gold to GP conversion thing, and he didn't bother with any xbones etc before.

So imagine how many new customers they've scored this way.

8 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

Imagine buying like 36 months of XBL Gold for any other reason :roflroll:

You know adityachatu here basically switched overnight from "pony" because of this 36 months gold to GP conversion thing, and he didn't bother with any xbones etc before.

How is that a bad thing ? If he sat out like others doing Xbox sucks Bhajan he would have never played em

And the result of that >>> 

On 12/12/2021 at 11:52 PM, Mr. Comingle said:

my 2021 games (completed) 

Halo Infinite
Jedi Fallen Order
Psychonauts 2
NFS Hot Pursuit
Dirt 5
Artful Escape
TF2 replay
12 minutes :wallbash:
Hades
Doom Eternal
Spiritfarer
Dishonored
Mirrors edge catalyst
Wolfenstien New Order
Outriders
Gears of War 2
Nier Automata
Ace Combat 7
Superhot Mind Control Delete
Plague Tale Innocence

Edited by Assassins Creed

9 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

Apart from Xbox they have scored countless number on PC aswell. 

Most of the PC gamers hated Playstation with a passion to begin with.

Coz it would never release their games on PC historically. 

12 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

It's fascinating how I didn't mention anyone's name and you got irked.

It's almost as if you consider yourself as one of those people.

Anyway, I guess that's what people do to keep themselves busy. Nothing wrong in it.

Happy to be the first one to correct your stupid statement and put you in your place. Don't hold high ground when you were doing the same in the Stock Market thread few days back :naughty:

You are a doc right if i am not mistaken, when you were posting financial inputs in the thread all day did anyone say, What doc  dont have patients to look that you are giving financial inputs here all day? No na? They why are you being disrespectful here? 

Everybody is studying or either working here, just trying to have bit of fun while doing so? Whats the need to diss? 

Either be civil or get the hell out of this thread if being civil isnt your cup of tea :) 

• Like 1

I don’t understand this stupid fascination of some members discouraging or ridiculing other members from posting on the forums regularly. 
(despite they themselves doing avid posting all day long) 

Root Admin/Admin should take note of such stupid ppl as it’ll only reduce the popularity of the forums & turn ppl away. 

There should be discouragement but only for posting personal attacks or misbehaved liners. 
Not regular stuff no matter what it’s about as long as it’s on point towards the topic.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, hope said:

Happy to be the first one to correct your stupid statement and put you in your place. Don't hold high ground when you were doing the same in the Stock Market thread few days back :naughty:

You are a doc right if i am not mistaken, when you were posting financial inputs in the thread all day did anyone say, What doc  dont have patients to look that you are giving financial inputs here all day? No na? They why are you being disrespectful here? 

Everybody is studying or either working here, just trying to have bit of fun while doing so? Whats the need to diss? 

Either be civil or get the hell out of this thread if being civil isnt your cup of tea :) 

He isnt a doctor

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, hope said:

That should be @Bird Bird Bird :rofl:

12 hours ago, radicaldude said:

ROFL!

what are you, 12 or something?

You are like a broken tape stuck at the same damn line. You seem to be an analog in a digital world. feel smart and happy playing old titles which all so called gamers should pick up at launch or few months after ( goes on to prove how much of a noob you really are).

As I have said multiple times before, kindly do not quote me. You are too puny a human to waste time on.

Hehe why you get triggered when people call you out for not owning PS5 or any of its games. 

And You played Hades via Game pass? Lol. You play most of your games via game pass and still bash the service. What a pathetic fanboy lol.

1 hour ago, hope said:

I am fascinated and delighted about how I have made fans over this forum, and about how these people follow and remember my posts especially when I don't even follow them.

Thanks man, really made my day, that's loyalty.

P.S. I am a financial engineer. Much better than being a keyboard warrior.

• Haha 7

It's funny how some attempt to pit a service against high quality games. Lol. 

As I have said multiple times before, games being mentioned here (which are on gp like cricket, Hades etc) are widely available on other platforms. They are huge sellers on those platforms, before they get listed on gamepass. 

Due to the habit of this $1 langars, many people have stopped buying games altogether (waiting for it to hit the service) which i have pointed out several times, is bad for gaming as a whole. 

Atleast for me, once aaa first party titles by xbox (where spender takes all the risk and not other developers) start coming into the sub service would make some sense. As gp is all about "play it day 1". 

Regarding project Spartacus, I'm happy about the ps2 and PS1 native games. Hope some of them are launched individually (remastered) as well. I'm not a fan of sub services, so I don't think I would be subscribing. However ill buy games individually (it available). 

We must keep in mind that xbox is a gaming company and not a rentals outlet (like blockbuster). 

If it wants to survive, it should focus on building games and franchises and not giving out langars to attract people. The bubble will burst at some point if they continue on this path .

They completely killed the story of halo with infinite. And where are the forge and coop modes? Just bringing in games from yester years cannot paper over the cracks. 

Tldr- only if you don't like to purchase games, GP makes sense. Same is the case with other sub services as well, though you get access to retro titles, which anyways you can play via emulation. 

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

That should be @Bird Bird Bird :rofl:

I wrote if i am mistaken as well :P 

13 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

I am fascinated and delighted about how I have made fans over this forum, and about how these people follow and remember my posts especially when I don't even follow them.

Thanks man, really made my day, that's loyalty.

P.S. I am a financial engineer. Much better than being a keyboard warrior.

This guy just lives in his own higher ground lalaland. Iska Interview lo koi bhai :rofl: Whatever profession you be in, you understood the point na? Dont diss others when you were doing the same thing a while back another thread. Listen now bro, below sentence remember for life

Don't take stupidity to the level where no chawanprash can work on you :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1