PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

3 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

:thumbdown:

Hear this image in Hindi is what I meant. 

Quake 1 Nd 2 were awesome. But half life was something else entirely. It cannot be replicated. 

Ps- quake 1 is at par with both the half lives. 

Quake 2 is a notch lower though. 

Edited by radicaldude

11 minutes ago, hope said:

Rahul Gandhi still thinks he can become PM of this Country. 

You are of the same type, never letting go of your high ground narrow minded thoughts and thinking what i did is always right. 

Never in future, you will understand this though :console:

Wtf is this ,did he ask for your gyan? 

Rahul gandhi toh tuh lag raha hai abhi ,lecture dena bandh kar :sign_banhim:

47 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Whats this nonsense? This is very encouraging right? 

Writing the same in english would make sense to you then? Guy is being disrespectful to people posting in the thread and you still backing him :doh: 

38 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Wtf is this ,did he ask for your gyan? 

Rahul gandhi toh tuh lag raha hai abhi ,lecture dena bandh kar :sign_banhim:

Gyan needs to be given when someone is lost :)

53 minutes ago, psinide said:

What you did with Kunjan's post is called udta teer..... Please stick to you red pichkari posts and stop looking for deeper meaning in off the cuff posts. And talks about respect and dissing from you is literally the definition of pot calling the kettle black. 90% of what you do in this thread is shitposting and trying to bait with playground insults - your red pichkari posts. If you are really offended by such a vanilla post, then I think this thread is not for you.

For you it may be udta teer but for me i wanted to correct him to be more respectful to the thread and its poster here. Almost of all of IVG posts here FYI :) You ignored it, fine. I choose to reply, my decision. You dont need to be so worked up about it :) Be happy, its in your name as well :) 

52 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Lots of people post in this thread including me ,i wasnt offended by it to be honest .

Only you and 2 more people are offended by it ,so maybe there is some truth to the statement. :giggle:

Also the BS argument followed by local hindi slang and name calling from you ,ank and now even radicle is more discouraging for new forum member .

Again you are also talking like him when the said post was targeted at you as well :rofl: Hilarious you are :rofl: Dear me, baffling. 

59 minutes ago, Vamos said:

Actually, the opposite is true. 

Because this thread is becoming became Ponys vs Xbots instead of Playstation vs Xbox. 

With so much of name calling in every argument, the console war has taken a backseat. 

Would be more interesting if it's actually PS vs Xbox. 

This is the same PS vs Xbox. Only people who are dragging it down are comments from people like Comicangle who is banned now and that Kunjan guy who rarely visits thankfully. 

2 minutes ago, hope said:

This is the same PS vs Xbox. Only people who are dragging it down are comments from people like Comicangle who is banned now and that Kunjan guy who rarely visits thankfully. 

There is a trend i have observed. 

Whenever someone gets banned , posts from proxy profiles like some adi who's a gamer, suddenly skyrockets and the profile starts taking a sudden interest in this particular thread. 

I wonder why. . . 

1 minute ago, radicaldude said:

There is a trend i have observed. 

Whenever someone gets banned , posts from proxy profiles like some adi who's a gamer, suddenly skyrockets and the profile starts taking a sudden interest in this particular thread. 

I wonder why. . . 

Oh damm. I didnt realize  :majesty:

@triggr happy ss Thoughts on this :giggle:

4 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Case in point 

Screenshot-20220422-140208197-1.jpg

Oh gosh darn it! I won the IVG Oscars. :punk:

The only ppl i want to thank are SONY and the PONIES for their bahumulya contributions to the award :D

PS: Mental state of many ponies were harmed in the making of this award :fear1:

• Haha 8

4 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

I just stated my observations. 

Looks like the WA group is buzzing every second at the moment....

Lol, nice observation bro.

My 7-10 post ne week jeet liya, and you spend day n night on the thread to defend sony n no win :hug:

• Haha 3

Also too make it categorically clear. 
Without going through pages of last few discussions about Subscription & Service based offerings. 

I do not agree with some of the things that radical,hope,KC or CC have to say about these. 

I fully support Subscription services & Service based games if they are offering something good. 

I just criticise garbage or repetitive content which is overhyped just cause it’s Day1. 

Unlike the WA group we are not legion & have no communication between each other & do not blindly support each other’s opinions just to show support that we are 1 & not many. 

We do not know each other’s names & apart from having few conversations with CC while gaming on PSN we haven’t had any interaction. 

No point comparing us to “The Legion” 

(past or present) 

3 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Comingle got banned again?

Annoying trinity of ponies needs to get ban first but they wont coz they under the protection of their overlord. Leader of Indian pony movement since 2007.

2 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

guess he is banned as well

No, zodka can't post from two accounts simultaneously, once he logs out of the whitewolf account, then he'll start from overlord account after some time.

:rofl:

1 minute ago, WhiteWolf said:

Annoying trinity of ponies needs to get ban first but they wont coz they under the protection of their overlord. Leader of Indian pony movement since 2007.

I do not know KC & we have no interaction or communication of any sort whatsoever. 

On both instances that my ban was revoked it appeared that it was unfair or misunderstood. 
And surprisingly/coincidentally happened right after Comingle did something stupid to get himself banned.

I didn’t even know I was banned for few hours yesterday as when I came back it was already revoked. 

Why would anyone misjudge Nanny to “Nani” is beyond me to begin with.