PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

1 hour ago, AnK said:

I do not know KC & we have no interaction or communication of any sort whatsoever. 

On both instances that my ban was revoked it appeared that it was unfair or misunderstood. 
And surprisingly/coincidentally happened right after Comingle did something stupid to get himself banned.

I didn’t even know I was banned for few hours yesterday as when I came back it was already revoked. 

Why would anyone misjudge Nanny to “Nani” is beyond me to begin with. 

I never took any names. Lol.

Par i guess mera msg sahi logon ki milgaya

9 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

Phir wrong analysis bro, they ain't liking it for bollywood re bhai, aapki analytical skill ke saamne toh michael pachter bhi fail :P

And on this note, lemme warn you in advance bro, "likes" ka nasha bahut bura hota hai, ab toh lat lag gayi hai, i feel like. New upcoming "song" in progress, will debut in the evening to get people through the long weekend, prepare your arses everyone :D

PS: Rly hoping i don't turn out to be one of those one-hit wonders, fingers crossed :fear1:

Do it before 10 PM.. Thread locking day today..

2 minutes ago, fatpigeon said:

Ye legion kaun Hai Ab 

Basically taking shots at members of a gaming forum for playing games together and helping each other out in games :roflroll:

I mean at this point, it just seems that people are salty that they are not in WA groups or have nobody to play with them I guess? 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, gamer_adi said:

SONY ne PONIES ko itna flip-flopping karaya hai this gen, they don't even know what to think anymore :roflroll:

GENERATION ya CROSS-GENERATION?

Anti-MTX or Pro-MTX?

Anti-ad or Pro-ad?

Live-Service good or bad?

Subscription servive YAY or NAY?

By the time this gen ends, i fear PONIES will be like "unki biwi unki, or hamari biwi bhi unki :rofl:

Flip flop, flip flop, flip flop....

Flip...

20220422-161209.jpg

Flop...

20220422-161211.jpg

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

Last of us has one of the best gameplay.....

Agreed......

for people who don't play games. :) 

Oh really. Game won hundreds of GOTY and gameplay is not good :rofl: Kuch bhi be faltu ke baatein matlab. 

45 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Tumhey yehi samajh aata hai 

Aur tujhe kuch bhi samajh nahi aata hai . Kaccha Limbu hai Xbonkers ka tum. 

30 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

Phir wrong analysis bro, they ain't liking it for bollywood re bhai, aapki analytical skill ke saamne toh michael pachter bhi fail :P

And on this note, lemme warn you in advance bro, "likes" ka nasha bahut bura hota hai, ab toh lat lag gayi hai, i feel like. New upcoming "song" in progress, will debut in the evening to get people through the long weekend, prepare your arses everyone :D

PS: Rly hoping i don't turn out to be one of those one-hit wonders, fingers crossed :fear1:

Fresher laga hua hai zoro se impress karne mein :P 

• Haha 1