PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

9 minutes ago, Vamos said:

By arguing that Gamepass is not worth their money? :fear1:

No it would be stupid….right now there is no meaningful money involved.

But things like why M$ isn’t charging $60+$10 on Halo for the thirteenth time. 

Why Sony & Nintendo should on games & IPs who are fresh as f**k. 

Edited by AnK

48 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Is the game targeting 2030 as the release year? 

Concept arts when the game is 199 days away. 

IF you are familiar with Bethesda's game unveil. You GOTTA KNOW that Bethesda always unveil gameplay at the last minute. On launch year and 4-5 months before release. They do that so that it's representation of actual gameplay. Also, not to hype up unnecessarily like CDPR.

That's the reason they haven't shown any gameplay yet. So calm down for now. Go back in time, all of their games were presented in this manner. Oblivion, Skyrim, fallout 3, fallout 4.

Edited by SaiKO

2 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

IF you are familiar with Bethesda's game unveil. You GOTTA KNOW that Bethesda always unveil gameplay at the last minute. On launch year and 4-5 months before release. They do that so that it's representation of actual gameplay. Also, not to hype up unnecessarily like CDPR.

That's the reason they haven't show any gameplay yet. So calm down for now. Go back in time, all of their games were presented in this manner. Oblivion, Skyrim, fallout 3, fallout 4.

Bro, he is trolling and trying to bait Xbox gamers. All ponies aware how Bethesda releases their games and they also know Starfield will have huge blowout at E3. So dont fall for the bait. So just ignore.lol

Dont bother replying to trinity - R.A.H

6 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Bro, he is trolling and trying to bait Xbox gamers. All ponies aware how Bethesda releases their games and they also know Starfield will have huge blowout at E3. So dont fall for the bait. So just ignore.lol

Dont bother replying to trinity - R.A.H

Just like Starfield, E3 2022 is a concept as well. 

So you can imagine both the show and the game as both aren't happening this year :rofl:

:rofl: 

:rofl:

Don’t want to break anyone’s heart around here,

but:- 

Skyrim official gameplay reveal full 9 months ahead of release & much much before anything remotely e3 schedule. 

Hey hey hey:-

Oblivion full gameplay presentation full 9 months ahead of release.

So yeah even if there is a slightest chance,please start contemplating that maybe just maybe…..nothing worth showing is ready yet. :lol: 

Just like I said before 

Chu**** shills like Mcaffrey & Destin say something & bots start repeating it without even verifying how much credibility that face saving statement holds. 

Main team didn’t work on FO76 

Bethesda always reveals gameplay at e3 or closer to release

Blah blah & more blah

Get a grip you guys……

don’t be the actual representation of what “bots” mean & feel like. 

Edited by AnK

You know even if Starfield turn out to be good now, you won't be able to say good thing about it just because you adamantly already said these stuffs. But hey, people who plays games will play and enjoy. And people who will Tarnish the gaming community will continue to do so. 

Speaking of Tarnished. 
I'm still waiting for the proof that you guys played Elden Ring or not. Since some of you think God of War Ragnarok will be GOTY...That game is not even out yet and people thinks about it being GOTY.

Where a legendary game is out, everyone is playing it EXCEPT some. Heck, forget ER. HFW bhi khela kya?

And funny thing is nobody is losing sleep of why Starfield hasn't shown any gameplay. All knows that they would show it (gameplay)on E3 2022 (Before E3 is cancelled)... Because it's been Bethesda's style.

And The skyrim reveal wasn't a gameplay trailer btw. Skyrim gameplay was revealed on E3 of the release year. Same for Fallout 4. 
If you are counting reveal trailer as gameplay trailer now then Starfield also revealed back in last year. They showed ingame shots in the trailer.

I'm not defending Bethesda because of M$. I;m defending Bethesda because its Bethesda. M$ has nothing to do with it.

To set the record straight:- 

I never said Starfield will fail….Infact only said good things about it coz I’m a big fan of Todd Harword team myself.

(doesn’t mean I can’t laugh if ppl make stupid statements around it) 

I never said Elden ring will not be GOTY

Nor did I ever say GoW~R sure shot will be. 

If someone did it’s on him/them not me. 

9 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

And The skyrim reveal wasn't a gameplay trailer btw. Skyrim gameplay was revealed on E3 of the release year.

It’s titled “Gameplay trailer” & has gameplay in it dude….a large chunk of things :rofl: 

atleast don’t run away point blank from reality :lol: