PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

1 minute ago, hsk_colossus said:

Starfield is defo getting delayed.. 

games are getting delayed left and right.. 

Dunno dude, seems like they are pretty confidant about the releasing it this year. But who knows, could be delayed. Covid and WFH has been critical for development timeline everywhere.

Might be delayed, might not be. If delayed, then the internet cancel culture would revolt. Bethesda Fans will supports nonetheless. 

1 hour ago, radicaldude said:

I thought DF folks are Xbox shills?

9 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Damn, 4 pages of trash talk overnight... 

@HundredProofSam should we look at putting ads for the kinda hits this thread is getting ? :P 

Apparently as soon as Sony and M$ explore putting Ads in games, everyone likes Ads so why not :lol:

Heck, nobody will lose their mind if a game is delayed in this unusual time that we are living. God of War Ragnarok delay? Fine! Take all the time!
Forspoken delay? Sure! 

Starfield delay? Why not? 
As a gamer we won't care about 'analyzing' how much Sony or MS made or their profitability. Or if they lose value in stock or not. Only care for the product that we gonna enjoy. If the game turns out to be great! Awesome then! If not, better luck next time!

They are constantly pointing towards that date. 

Not to mention Todd is big fan of that date 11.11.22. Skyrim was 11.11.11. 

I am getting a feeling the date is set in stone. At worst we might get higher no of bugs than usual for Bethesda :blink:

But I expect them to release finished product at least. 

Starfield getting delayed is a loss for M$ not Bethesda.

So please don’t give me this sh*t atleast in this thread that we are arguing for the sake of Bethesda & not M$. 

It’s M$ that failed to deliver anything meaningful in the entirety of XBone generation moving into even XBseries.

(Apart from holy trinity of course) 

2 years in & still nothing. 

If Starfield gets delayed it will be a disaster for Xbox brand……not anyone else. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AnK said:

So please don’t give me this sh*t atleast in this thread that we are arguing for the sake of Bethesda & not M$. 

It’s M$ that failed to deliver anything meaningful in the entirety of XBone generation moving into even XBseries.

If Starfield gets delayed it will be a disaster for Xbox brand……not anyone else. 

you keep saying that but 

Microsoft Takes Home Award for Metacritic’s Publisher of the Year

https://gamerant.com/microsoft-award-metacritics-publisher-of-the-year/amp/ :giggle:

5 minutes ago, AnK said:

Everyone skipped xbox one generation. It's been almost 10 years since I played last Halo game.

Feels fresh like a new ip. 

Definitely want more content for Halo Infinite and a Gears 6 ASAP.

Not less.

15 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Everyone skipped xbox one generation. It's been almost 10 years since I played last Halo game.

Not less.

munna-bhai-mbbs-sanjay-dutt.gif

munna-bhai-mbbs-maksood-bhai-sanjay-dutt

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Not less.

And  10 more years will pass when youll play the next one...

Edited by radicaldude

1 hour ago, TRMNTR said:

No offense but this thread has become really toxic and hateful.

Now why would you go and say a thing like that? Stay here long enough and you'll realise there's just 2-3 people arguing among themselves. Sometimes it's just one person arguing with himself and everyone else at the same time. Sometimes everyone is agreeing and disagreeing at the same time. :lol:

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Walker said:

Now why would you go and say a thing like that? Stay here long enough and you'll realise there's just 2-3 people arguing among themselves. Sometimes it's just one person arguing with himself and everyone else at the same time. Sometimes everyone is agreeing and disagreeing at the same time. :lol:

I think Christopher Nolan should make a movie on this thread

2 hours ago, fatpigeon said:

Good na. Do you really want the garbage rhetoric here to spread in other threads?

Let it be contained here.

Sure. What I was really trying to say is that it's getting more toxic and hateful than the usual. But yes, good thing is that unlike Coronavirus, this is (mostly) contained. 

1 hour ago, Walker said:

Hey, I never said it isn't funny to watch the spectacle. Part of the reason why I've been observing more these days. :P

29 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

So domex, mouth wash, sanitizer ads will fit right in. 

I totally forgot what that was. Had to google it. :fear1: 

Edited by TRMNTR